1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Safe software core using packet analysis. Radar at its base

I have finished developing a public program core that uses packet analysis between server and client.
    I called it AOPaC - Albion Online Packet analysis Core
    A large number of software products will be released based on it, including full-featured bots for any gaming activity.
    For now, as a seed, I am releasing a radar and fishing tool.
    The basic features of AOPaC and the radar based on it are demonstrated in this video.
    Links to my discord and telegram see in the video properties.

Last edited by Albion_Masha; 1 Week Ago at 04:36 PM.

Secure program core using package analysis. Radar on its base
    Albion_Masha's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    reserved...
    Tools for hand fishing. Includes a radar with projection of game objects on the in-game map. You can zoom it - the projection of enemies and obobjects will still be projected clearly where they are at the moment.
    Tuls shows the zones of high bite, which have up to 15 charges, and which are not displayed in any way in the game. They are usually located near bridges and trees near the shore. If you are an old fisherman, you yourself have long intuitively found these places. Well and the standard holes (at 1 and up to 5), while they are visible even where they are obscured by a steep bank, such as in avalons, which also allows you to throw into them "blind".
    At the moment of throwing shows the time until the bite, when exceeding which (configurable - usually it is 10 sec) you can already be 90% sure that 5-8 sec will be a bite with a log or a stone.
    Immediately after the bite you are shown what kind of fish will be on the hook (with 100% accuracy), which will allow you to skip for example t3 rarna fish (shells, crabs, toads, eels) speed of catching which can not be accelerated.
    When fishing you will be given visual cues that allow you to learn the method of catching in 2 clicks, which further increases the volume of fish caught per hour. With a skill of 100/100 you will easily catch fish for 4-6 million in tt7-t8 locations, be it bototo, forest or avalons.
    ________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________
    I offer a bot - farmer, which will plant, water and harvest your fields on the islands.... Bot code odlin - I recommend to use with three different accounts and computers on 8-10 hours with breaks.
    Labor costs to customize for your needs - minimal, full security and autopilot.
    Net income from one t6 islands (16 fields) ~600k silver per day.
    With 100 islands - it is already 60kk in the same day.
    If you have 250+ islands, for example you are the head of a guild, and patron who can rent them (there is a special service in Discord for rent) - I can sell you a full-fledged bot.
    A little math.
    With 300 islands get 180kk per day.
    Sell for example at 45r per 1kk (hands on FP) in Asia.
    45ruble * 180kk * 30 work days =243k rubles per month.
    15k-20k rubles you give me for the rent of the bot (for less I do not agree)
    30k spend on premium for 30 accounts (which are returned by the action invite a friend) to have a pool of focus for crafting (flasks, food - hzz what you'll be there to craft), as well as the rental of missing islands.
    In the end ~200k net income per month (depends on the rate of silver (server location), ping (50 or 250 - a big difference) and the choice of what you will craft and sell - I'm not getting into this.
    ________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________

I offer a set of bots for transportation (on yellow and not only)
    Merchant bot - full auto buys what you need at the market in any of the royal cities (on command from another bot - watching the market in the gnome) and then it transforms into a transportation bot that picks up everything and transports all the loot to a single collector chest near the red lands.
    Then from the collector chest, load the grizzly caravan onto the faolover bots, which will go after your mammoth, which you will control with your hands. You will be transported by fellow guildmates from the bot drivers guild, who will help you guard the caravan.
    In this case, all guards use radar and send out their scouts around the map (depending on the number of free computers or phones running scout bots), each of which uses radar and which the guards control with their overlay. In this case, each guard sees all the radar information from all the scouts in the group, and it is displayed right on top of the game map on the overlay. This way, you (the guard group) can make the best decision (to scout or not to scout) and choose the best route. Scout bots are controlled from their owner's overlay. They don't fall as dumb eyes - they are bums dressed in shit that mimic the actions of a full-fledged gatherer or bull-riding carrier. You can even use them to lure pkashers to your caravan or lurking group.
    Last edited by Albion_Masha; 1 Week Ago at 07:55 PM.