🔥🔥BUYING AND SELLING WOW GOLD🔥🔥 🔐The BEST PRICES🔐⚔️ALL EU/US SERVERS⚔️ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 73 1234551 ... LastLast
    Dejan's Avatar #1 MMO Trader on OC 🔥 Trusted Seller 🔥

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    159/236
    Trade Feedback
    1600 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

🔥🔥BUYING AND SELLING WOW GOLD🔥🔥 🔐The BEST PRICES🔐⚔️ALL EU/US SERVERS⚔️

Your trusted solution for gaming needs.
    Order Safely WoW Gold with
    CONFIDENCE!

Old Discord: Dejan#7581 (Friend Request Capped, i wont be able to accept your request)
    Discord Unique ID: 701843155061964860

New Discord: DejanGold#9265 (Capital D and G, otherwise you'll add somebody else) Copy/Paste to be sure.
    Discord Unique ID: 249624752589635595

!!!Discord is CaSe SeNsItIvE. To avoid impersonator you need to copy/paste the name!

Are you looking for cheap, safe and reliable gold provider for your wow needs? You came to the right place. We've got gold on every EU/US/OCE server out there. The combination of our reviews, speedy deliveries and great prices, makes our services without a doubt one of the best services around.

With more than 7 years of experience in the RMT scene as a gold sellers, we have reached absolute perfection. We have completed more than 120.000 WOW Deals and have people write us
    4000+ positive feedbacks all around the web.

🔥 100% Positive Trader Feedback 🔥

WARNING: Were not partnered with any forum user in any way, we have noticed handful of other sellers copying us in order to mislead customers so be aware

============================================================

WOTLK:
    EU Region : Gold in stock on ALL Servers
    US Region :
    Gold in stock on ALL Servers
    OCE Region : Gold in stock on ALL Servers
    POWERLEVELING : 1-80 | 70-80 | 68-80 Packages *Price disclose in PM's
    BEST PRICES GUARANTEED

Retail:
    EU Region : Gold in stock on ALL Servers
    US Region :
    Gold in stock on ALL Servers
    OCE Region : Gold in stock on ALL Servers
    BEST PRICES GUARANTEED
    ============================================================

========================================================================================================================

WANNA MAKE A QUICK $Buck AND SELL YOUR GOLD? FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US.
    We're buying WoW Gold on Classic, Classic TBC, Shadowlands

Instant Payment & Amazing Prices
    ================================================================================

============================

Why you should choose us?

✅ Verified MM of OWNEDCORE with more than 4.000 Positive Reviews

✅ Accepting almost every Payment method (PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, Revolut, Bitcoin, Chainlink, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, usdT(Tether), Western Union, Payoneer and LOTS of more options.)

✅ 24/7 Online

✅ OWNEDCORE / PAYPAL / SKRILL VERIFIED

✅Fluent in English, understanding, and communicative.
    I completely understand how it feels like when you cannot communicate with someone properly due to their English being poor, that won't be a issue with us!

✅ GOLD ALWAYS IN STOCK

EXTREMELY CHEAP PRICE

✅ DISCOUNTS ON LARGE ORDERS AND OLD CUSTOMERS

✅ INSTANT DELIVERY!

✅ UNIQUE Way of Gold Delivery - (In this way you will avoid the Banwaves with my SAFE method of delivery)

✅ WE VALUE YOUR ACCOUNT AND this is our FIRST AND MAIN PRIORITY!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Discord: Dejan#7581
    Discord Unique ID: 701843155061964860
    Note: I strongly encourage/recommend for everyone to send me a private message before making a purchase to ensure you aren't dealing with a impostor. Thanks!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ADMIN / STAFF VOUCHES:
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    Excellent seller, thank you for a quick and superb trade.
    Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
    TRADING
    A+ service. Haven't bought gold in awhile and they made it easy. Had dozens of questions which all were answered. Honestly couldn't ask for much better service than what I got. Definitely recommend!
    AND MORE THAN 1000 + INDIVIDUAL FEEDBACKS/WRITTEN COMMENTS YOU CAN FIND ON THIS THREAD

Some of Customer Vouches:
    Originally Posted by MCTech View Post
    Second time review:
    Once again all went well. Dejan is very professional and you can expect to get exactly what you paid for in a timely manner. They are patient and will wait on you if need be! Would certainly recommend to any new buyers out there as they will guide you through the process and make everything easy!
    A+++!
    Originally Posted by Adexalt View Post
    Already trade 800g with him, good reaponse and fast payment very recommended buyer.
    Will do it again if got demand ... thanks mates
    Originally Posted by Meowcannon View Post
    Well this is a fancy thread O_O!
    1,000g....................! Went smooth and efficiently. 10/10 Would recommend to others.
    (copy/paste discord for 100% accuracy! Don't make mistakes and get scammed! This is a legitimate seller/buyer)
    Originally Posted by nexloy View Post
    Traded about a week ago, All went smooth, Had to recover my Owned core to post here, Found him While lurking, Smooth trade really quick
    Originally Posted by auraflux7 View Post
    First time buying from Dejan.
    Fast Discord response, price is quite reasonable, delivery was speedy!
    I'm a happy customer, and will be back for more business soon. Thanks!
    Originally Posted by ijo1998 View Post
    Literally one of the most honest and straightfoward people. bought from this man like 6 times. thanks again dejan
    Originally Posted by ohsquat View Post
    Fast and smooth delivery, with a safe method. Didn't get any sketchy feels at all.

Great communication from Dejan… thank you!
    Originally Posted by ohsquat View Post
    Okay guys - just want to follow-up and let you know that Dejan is the real deal... after the first trade went so well, I came back and have had very successful subsequent trades with him. Great communication and customer service. If you're feeling paranoid/nervous/sketchy, hit him up and he will take the time to help you out!

Originally Posted by Chompeh View Post
    !!!!!!BIG BIG THANKS!!!!

I had the smoothest transaction ive done since the start of Classic. Everyone was super quick and done within 15 minutes, i felt very comfortable and not worried about a suspension coming my way :P I highly recommend going this route. I will surely be back when needed. Thankyou for the smooth/fast/safe transaction.

Last edited by Dejan; 12-08-2022 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Correction.

Official OwnedCore Middleman

🔥🔥BUYING AND SELLING WOW GOLD🔥🔥 🔐The BEST PRICES🔐⚔️ALL EU/US SERVERS⚔️
  2. Thanks Violense, Fanzelbenz, GoldFarmerA, Drlocker, flashkick, Rostislavich, Skulator, para_d7, Taurian82, GameSell, CHEAPandSAFE, dadax40, Batman101, matey1998, leftright_goodnight, CungOfTheTen, bungsu, Viruh, r00tman, RespoBoost, Trolladox, Bioaim, pektherogue, UglyGnome, seshmand, Young_Oxy, m0nstr0, MCTech, Spektrax, GoldenBoost, Moka226717, roflberger, farmzone, StephenDedalus, Raba0391, asduke, crossbones, ikeda, Departed1117, Walktimus, dominator77, Dun1337, sahkou, hahuhihi, esr98, Malaien, zigurita5, Yutzo, freelanc0r, gearedrogue69, john2894, Meowcannon, novaxoxo, mylen, swarre578, oxygen123, yabbadoo, gungar, auraflux7, frillz, Ernexis, thenorthface, Karius12, Slatt, LycanLS, ca1n, Manafury, Bluesector, Simber, the_shifiend, BloodyAshes, Mrbiger, sunshin1305, thedon19, eddy1432, ohsquat, jught, cbozz, Lasersjef, Gutierrezz1616, davexx, okam, JASIDI, kazinroy, sluga, thefence, Tuuq, Lickthatnip, skuron, jj112, Metalvy, pieisafone, Goldoman, Mithx, w0lfb0y, onakwashere, fallen314, Chrinox, Ivanchello, OrangePekoe, artiom1, buriel, SubZeroe, demps709, Substance, mimicry, jhenych, Nolixz, Art90, Seraldo, fluffydwarf, dankim321, Bidon1, lewisleo, jm90m, Dartexx, Silentley, kronko58, wankydoodle, Metalivy, Chompeh, k1bo, vertgodx, MrBones, Xeanor, Miguelps, Kenneth, Jibblish, Trixiz, Willbebber, Adexalt, elamir27, Vanhelheim, roflcopter12345, Zachw1012, draee, Markarsi, showmetheway, gtsk2, dmcw89, fofgogjoj, Zorker, gavexa, Xcesiuss, karish, SpookyScarySkeleton, theKeymaker, ShazzrahHorde, Rixelf, gunner70, Forced001, Dowon, pascrotty88, gobli, Unde235, hurachamp, Bams, jimmys96, choxe123, MausFarm, Fenrorsis, sellingcheap, xonyy, Aaronbigg, Kalzor, JohnSalchichon, Firman670676, Sinnex Shoaib, chaosrage, Bigpharma, NynjaStyle, Andjelko32, daboalejandro, Dhab (174 members gave Thanks to Dejan for this useful post)
    Violense's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    42 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All went smooth!

4. Thanks Meowcannon, Vanhelheim, Louie8877 (3 members gave Thanks to Violense for this useful post)
    Dartexx's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    11/11
    Trade Feedback
    183 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All good, no issues < 3
    We do currencies/accounts/services in many online games.
    10+ years in business, thousands of happy customers
    Contacts: Skype dartex2008 / Discord dartex2023 / Telegram @dartex2008
    Beware of impersonators! Always request PM here before making any deal with me to make sure you're not dealing with a scammer pretending to be me.

6. Thanks Dejan, Taurian82 (2 members gave Thanks to Dartexx for this useful post)
    melwinder's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trade went good! Love this guy

8. Thanks Dejan (1 members gave Thanks to melwinder for this useful post)
    separik's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sell him 22 gold on WOW CLASSIC

10. Thanks Dejan (1 members gave Thanks to separik for this useful post)
    Beerwish's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi man, do you wanna buy my gold? I have 30g in Sulfuras, Horde

12. Thanks Dejan (1 members gave Thanks to Beerwish for this useful post)
    Retrospective's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much do you sell, price per gold on Razorgore (EU-A)?
    Last edited by Retrospective; 09-13-2019 at 05:43 PM.

14. Thanks Dejan (1 members gave Thanks to Retrospective for this useful post)
    Fanzelbenz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/11
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DejanXX View Post

Are you looking for safe, ban-free, handmade and last but not least CHEAP gold? You came to the right place. My name is Dejan and i will deliver your gold on almost every server out there. My speed, delivery methods talk for itself. Are you tired of going first with randoms with fear of getting scammed? Fear no more. I am OwnedCore VERIFEID Middleman with 100% positive rating without any negative on every trading forum out there. I appreciate everyone and i treat everyone with respect. Servers where i have gold are listed down below and pricetag next to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EU SUPPORTED SERVER LIST:
    ALL

US SUPPORTED SERVER LIST:
    ALL

OCE SUPPORTED SERVER LIST:
    1. Australia OCE Horde
    (Prices are negotiable depending on the server and size of the order.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Middleman:
    I am Official OwnedCore Middleman, which means if you don't trust someone, you can always ask me to be your middleman for a small fee of 10$. I will help you secure your transaction, especially if it's bigger one. You know what they say, better safe than sorry. I've seen plenty of cases where people lose hundreds of dollars because they didn't get a middleman. I am available on both Skype and Discord. Contact information is down below.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buying your gold - Excellent price - Instant Payment

I will buy all of your Classic wow gold on demand, just contact me.

- Discounts on bigger orders and regular customers, for any server!
    >> Also looking for gold suppliers for all servers, as my demand is rising <<
    One time or long term suppliers, all are welcomed!

Your safety is my number #1 priority, in all cases.

While making a transaction i am using safest delivery methods and new VPN to ensure the safety and quality of the transaction.

I guarantee you that you will be satisfied with response time, price and delivery time.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Discord: Dejan#7120 Online 24/7 ✔
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Trusted.. fast response and payment �� thankyou so much

16. Thanks Dejan, GoldFarmerA, vanesing, sakatagaming, razzmanfire, onakwashere, bingobangobongo, Kenneth, Borebot, Firman670676, faerlinapriest (11 members gave Thanks to Fanzelbenz for this useful post)
    GoldFarmerA's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trade went good and fast! I recommend this seller

18. Thanks Dejan (1 members gave Thanks to GoldFarmerA for this useful post)
    Sienn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good trader. All fast and great.

Donuts9917's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fast responses, great price, and quick delivery. Would use again! 10/10

iMurloc's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought some Classic gold! Fast delivery and reasonable prices, at the current stage in the game!
    Would do business with again

jockebest's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick and easy! with a good price! 10/10

Poon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Constant updates with screenshots and generally a really nice guy. Thank you so much!

wowsell12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/9
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    all fine sold to him wow classic gold - good trader

25. Thanks Gold_InWow, Young_Oxy, Dun1337, thatdudeguy, thunderzz, Rixelf, Danendsgaming, ShazzrahHorde, terentehaiducu (9 members gave Thanks to wowsell12 for this useful post)
Page 1 of 73 1234551 ... LastLast