wow acc includes lvl 90 and d3 account included for services! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

zeropass's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow acc includes lvl 90 and d3 account included for services!

looking for someone to do something for me if the can also will benefit the both us in the process

what i need done! someone to register under my ref link 7500 to 12000 times needs to be under different ips and email's each link ref account needs to be activated by the email

and logged into can be proxy's doesn't matter P.S i think the site i need my refs on. bans by cookies so be sure to clear ur cookies every time u make a new account
    the accounts have to be active and will need to be logged into every day if u the person want there extra Free btc!

the site is very lite mate i can insure of that 100% free btc dailly

i will not share the link to the site be cuz it would be advertising and i like being apart of this community

it is based on bitcoin's

what u will get in the process of making each account and using my ref link a shit load of btc! + my wow account and all of its info

and a world of Warcraft account that includes a level 90 warrior + a diablo 3 account + the d3 account includes level 60 monk + level 60 wizard the wizs paragon lvl 25 and the monks paragon lvl of 5

if any one wants to do this simple job and get the free account and also get the link to this site please and can benefit the both us in the long run

i would also give the person extra wow accounts since i have lke 6 total the other 5 don't have any special on them just good accounts for botting and good for farming / ext

so add my skype zero.pass

tyvm for your time i hope to see some feed back and someone who is willing to help me out ty
    Last edited by zeropass; 03-24-2014 at 09:29 PM.

wow acc includes lvl 90 and d3 account included for services!
    zeropass's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still up for trades any