Level 90 Hunter Ilvl 532 With best mount ingame - ultra rare Pureblood firehawk mount menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

neffarian1986's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Level 90 Hunter Ilvl 532 With best mount ingame - ultra rare Pureblood firehawk mount

What am I selling: I am selling a 90 hunter ilvl 532, also on the account are a level 90 mage ilvl 496, and a level 90 monk (only just hit level 90 so a few heroic blues)

I am also selling my Diablo account which attached to my bnet account, I have a lvl 60 mage paragon lvl 10 with 30 mil gold.

The reason I am selling this account that I have put so much time into is that my wife is about to have a child and I just do not have the time to commit to endgame raiding that I could before. I was already getting wife aggro playing when she wasn't pregnant, now the aggro is unbearable so I have to part with the account. I hope it goes to a good home and someone who takes as much pride in it as I did.

The hunter is max level leatherworker, skinner, Mage is max level Tailoring, enchanting, The monk is max level herbier,miner.

Original Ownership: (Are you the original owner of the account, Yes I am.

Region: US.

Account Description: On the hunter (frostmourne server oceanic) He has 77 thousand gold. Best mount ingame pureblood firehawk. He has alot of Heroic 543 gear aswell. Heroic 543 Gun, 3 pieces of Heroic Tier set, Heroic Bad juju, Heroic quakestompers from Tortos, His exp is 12/12 N TOT, 10/13 HM TOT. His bank is filled with nearly every hunter tier set so that you can transmorg anything you want. I have thunderfury legendary and The legendary bow from sunwell aswell not for xmorg but to look great in when your in sw sitting on the best mount in the game - trust me people get jelous real fast and I get constant whispers. "Hey man that mounts fking sick!" etc lol at the noobs that dont have it.

The mage and monk are alot poorer lol they are on the caelestrasz server and between them have about 4k gold. They are able to be transferred if you need however.

Payment: You need to be verified by paypal and I am looking for any offer around 500 US if you feel this is unreasonable then please do contact me and we can negotiate. (You can play your whole life and not have the gear / items I have)

Contact: send me via email at [email protected] or you can get me on skype at david.taylor338.
    Last edited by neffarian1986; 07-27-2013 at 11:22 PM.

Level 90 Hunter Ilvl 532 With best mount ingame - ultra rare Pureblood firehawk mount
    neffarian1986's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still selling