2x glad 1x rank 1 and hero of the horde Paladin High warlord rbg. 2x 90 alts 12kachie menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Airmanaikman's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2x glad 1x rank 1 and hero of the horde Paladin High warlord rbg. 2x 90 alts 12kachie

As the title says im entertaining offers on my paladin who is pvp DECKED not going to go into too much detail I will let the armory speak for itself.
    On top of those has a 85+ druid shaman and warrior

R1 Deadly
    Furious Glad drake
    Hero of the horde (0.5% that seasons rbg ladder ranking)
    High warlord Rbg and all titles
    Arena Master
    100hk title
    Hand of Rag/left thunderfury binding/13 shards of valanyr
    Mop collectors Edition 35+ FOS

Level 90 Blood Elf Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    Also has full malev ret pvp set but will have the 25k conquest achievement this season next reset

Level 90 Night Elf Hunter | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Rogue is fairly ungeared

I am fairly new here but am repped on epicnpc and can link thread with matching skype.
    I will not be selling to any unrepped members as I dont feel like being scammed.

I am not the OO but have ID scan in hand
    Post here before contacting and NO LOWBALLS!

Skype = kaikman73

Will let this go for 250 and will look at trades for other current geared r1 titled toons
    Last edited by Airmanaikman; 07-23-2013 at 03:30 PM. Reason: price added

2x glad 1x rank 1 and hero of the horde Paladin High warlord rbg. 2x 90 alts 12kachie
    Airmanaikman's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contacted by a multiple banned account scammer who was banned on epicnpc but is active here. Users skype is JUDYNALINKHOR and is active in this thread. http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...p-account.html (GEARED PVP Account!)
    Banned on epicnpc showing matching skype in this thread WTT 375 DK PVE with 370 tank set+ OO
    If you view forum posts youll find he has two banned accounts there and tried to scam someone so use caution with this user. Was talking to him and when I asked for a link to rep he defriended on skype lol.

I am new here but I assure you any scam attempts will likely not work out for you so dont bother trying it just wastes your time and mine

Tajinerd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Airmanaikman View Post
    As the title says im entertaining offers on my paladin who is pvp DECKED not going to go into too much detail I will let the armory speak for itself.
    On top of those has a 85+ druid shaman and warrior

R1 Deadly
    Furious Glad drake
    Hero of the horde (0.5% that seasons rbg ladder ranking)
    High warlord Rbg and all titles
    Arena Master
    100hk title
    Hand of Rag/left thunderfury binding/13 shards of valanyr
    Mop collectors Edition 35+ FOS

Level 90 Blood Elf Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    Also has full malev ret pvp set but will have the 25k conquest achievement this season next reset

Level 90 Night Elf Hunter | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Rogue is fairly ungeared

I am fairly new here but am repped on epicnpc and can link thread with matching skype.
    I will not be selling to any unrepped members as I dont feel like being scammed.

I am not the OO but have ID scan in hand
    Post here before contacting and NO LOWBALLS!

Skype = kaikman73

Will let this go for 250 and will look at trades for other current geared r1 titled toons
    Well not repped, so if you change your mind I will pay 250 for this in a heartbeat. Have contacted you on Skype.