513 iLvl Destro Lock, Many TCG mounts, 85 Hunter, 80 DK, 3 70 Twinks menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

pjhaigler1395's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

513 iLvl Destro Lock, Many TCG mounts, 85 Hunter, 80 DK, 3 70 Twinks

Warlock: Level 90 Blood Elf Warlock | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    -Challenge Mode: Gold Completed
    -Spectral Tiger, Riding Turtle, X-51 Nether Rocket, Magic Rooster Egg
    -20k Gold
    -Max Jewelcrafting and Enchanting
    -513 iLvl PvE Geared
    -494 PvP
    -Brawler Title: Rank 8 Brawler's Guild
    -Of the Horde: 100,000 HK's
    -Undaunted Title

85 Twink Hunter: Level 85 Blood Elf Hunter | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

86 Warrior: Level 86 Night Elf Warrior | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

80 Twink DK: Level 80 Orc Death Knight | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

72 Paladin: Level 72 Blood Elf Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

70 Mage: Level 70 Undead Mage | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

70 Druid: Level 70 Tauren Druid | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

49 Priest: Level 49 Blood Elf Priest | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

If Interested purchasing the account add me on skype @ peyton.haigler

513 iLvl Destro Lock, Many TCG mounts, 85 Hunter, 80 DK, 3 70 Twinks
    enemyarms's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice to see that your reselling the warlock you sold to me, after you told me it was banned. Enjoy the Max Jewelcrafting and Enchanting that i did and pleased that you earned Gold mode now.