Full Blizzard account WOW MOP  D3 and Starcraft 2 HOS menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

tomspiffles's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Full Blizzard account WOW MOP D3 and Starcraft 2 HOS

Selling whole Blizzard account to include: World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria (Collectors Edition) this game Has one level 90 Fury warrior item level 494 with heroic kills and over 174 days of play time 121 pets and 78 mounts and several titles and feats of strength , 2 level 85 toons a arms warrior and a demo warlock. All 3 of these toon have max main professions to include BS,LW, ENC, JC, Herb.

This account includes Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm (Digital Deluxe Edition) and Diablo 3 Standard Edition

Additional Items $40.00 blizzard account money and Beta versions of these games

Im selling this account through Paypal If you wish to purchase this account I will give you the toon information. You Can Email me through my personal email at [email protected]
    Last edited by tomspiffles; 02-13-2013 at 11:58 AM.

Full Blizzard account WOW MOP  D3 and Starcraft 2 HOS