epicmmo.com - Worst Customer Service I've Ever Seen menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

wowacct319's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

epicmmo.com - Worst Customer Service I've Ever Seen

This can't be real... I sold my account to them, I ran into a slight problem since I forgot the account had an Annual Pass attached to it and "Snowy935" proceeded to call me a moron, an idiot and told me basically there's nothing he would even try to do.

Mind you this is there account manager.

I did meet one nice individual on AIM though who refunded me the $15 and apologized for the ******* that is his Account manager "Jim Cray" or "Snowy935" from epicmmo.com

I put a review online and then he proceeded to e-mail me with the following:

"well be taking our money back since you are badmouthing us, thanks

EpicMMO.com For all your Warcraft needs!!

AIM: Snowy935
    MSN / Email: [email protected]"

How the hell does someone like this stay in business or get any business at all?

epicmmo.com - Worst Customer Service I've Ever Seen
    jaczar's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    144/84
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this isnt the review section. either way if they try to take their money back just dispute it saying that it was for a virtual item