KHAccounts.net -- Now Accepting Credit/Check Cards NOT Through Paypal! menu

Shout-Out

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

KHAccounts's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KHAccounts.net -- Now Accepting Credit/Check Cards NOT Through Paypal!

Hello OwnedCore community.

My name is Shane and I am the owner and sole operator of KHAccounts.net.

After a rather large spat with Paypal (we have all had them and we all despise them), I decided it was time to move on to something better and closed both of my accounts with them and just opened a new one strictly for account purchases.

Over the past two weeks, I have been working with Wells Fargo Merchant Services and Authorize.net (Payment Gateway Solution) to put together a solution to accept Credit/Check Cards on KHAccounts.net. It was a lot of programming work on my end (what I do for my real 8-5 job), but the solution is now live on my site!

I have worked to ensure that any information that you provide during your purchase process at KHAccounts.net is 100% protected by SSL 256-Bit Encryption so that all of your credit card information and personal information never goes any further than Authorize.net's Payment Gateway solution.

All orders placed on the site via Authorize.net, using the "Buy Now" option on our site, will be approved/declined within an hour during normal business hours (9am PST to 11pm PST - 7 days a week)! Of course, if you want to pay via Western Union or Bank Wire Transfer, that option is still very available!

I want to thank you all for your business over the last 5 years and making it so that KHAccounts.net is your #1 place to shop for any High End / Elite World of Warcraft accounts!

Best Regards,

Shane aka Knucklehead aka MaskedCrusader

KHAccounts.net -- Now Accepting Credit/Check Cards NOT Through Paypal!