Needing to buy a wow account. menu

Shout-Out

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

KingCamel's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Needing to buy a wow account.

My main account for 5 years just got a permanent ban, so I am in need of a account with at least one 85 one it. DM with your accounts and how much much you want for it. Thanks for the time.

Needing to buy a wow account.
    ItsAmy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GoldSellaLol's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey im willing to sell you an account I have with a 85 priest full pvp gear. Or two accounts for a great deal. I want 60 for the priest 85 and 100 for both wow account both have 85s and are cata. need money for train ticket message me on skype asap Wowgoldsellalolz

stianb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ey KingCamel. I'm kinda interested in selling my wow account. It has 7 lvl 85 characters(the following classes; Shaman, Warrior, Paladin, Mage, Rogue, Hunter, Druid), and a 82 death knight, 80 priest and 53 warlock. My shaman is my best geared and has the achi for heroic madness of deathwing on it, as well as full pve gear for all three specs, and full pvp gear for elemental + resto. My warr has 393ilvl tank gear and full pvp gear, my pala has 391 ilvl holy pve gear and full pvp gear, my mage has 390ilvl pve gear, full pvp gear, my rogue has almost full pvp gear and like 384 ilvl for pve, my hunter has no pvp gear but 377-ish pve gear and my druid is recently dinged, but it has a bunch of epics from Looking for raid. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested. I know it's a big account with a lot of characters, but I dont want 1 million for it, so come with your offer if you're interested and let me know if you're interested. bye man

Truukk's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 85 warrior im selling, with a 70 rogue on it also. Both have thunderfury. The warrior has 13k. And to many mats to sell.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...ml#post2389096 (85 orc warrior , level 70 female undead rogue with thunderfury + MoP beta on it)

Will take around 70 dollars on paypal.

imperviously's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am selling my wow account that has 3 lvl 85s. It has a max pvp geared resto shaman (also has 386ish ilvl enh pve, and pvp, 8/8 and 1/8 heroic deathwing). 395 ilvl pvp Warlock, and a mage.

I am the original owner, it has never been banned or suspended, and will give you full info and security questions, it has game time on it already also.

Leave me your offer and i will be sure to get back to you man.