iLvL 399 Holy Paladin menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

---TreMolitE---'s Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

iLvL 399 Holy Paladin

Item name: US WoW LvL 85 Holy Paladin
    Item type: US WoW Account
    Payment Method: Depending.
    Payment Amount: Offer
    Info on it:

Looking to sell my Holy Paladin.

My guild doesn't raid anymore and I really don't have much use for it anymore. Ranked in the top 100s on a few fights with this character.

525 JC+Engineering+Archeology.

WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles.

I want to keep the rest of my account so I will be transferring this character off onto a fresh account. You are free to pick whatever SQ answer etc you would like. I will cover the cost of the CD Keys.

Payment will have to be something I can avoid being scammed over, I don't know how much REP I have here anymore I haven't been back to mmowned/ownedcore in a long time. Unless you have a lot of rep buying/selling I probably won't accept Paypal. Best case scenario we get something going with MoneyGram/Western Union. I know it leaves a lot of room for scamming but I have put my trust in way too many people over the years with past account sales and it never turns out well.

To get in touch with me either send me a PM or add me on Yahoo! Messenger: x_mikhail_gorbachev_x

Regards,
    ---TreMolitE---
    Last edited by ---TreMolitE---; 03-18-2012 at 11:44 AM.

iLvL 399 Holy Paladin