SWTOR + BF3 for WoW Account with Alliance Pally/DK ( or other classes ) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Needchild's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SWTOR + BF3 for WoW Account with Alliance Pally/DK ( or other classes )

Hey guys i'm looking to trade my SW:TOR account which has a level 50 Mercenary Bounty Hunter on Vornskr ( PvE ), and since i'm trading away my SW:TOR account that means you will also get a BF3 copy ( since i'm giving you control of the origin account ). I'm a legit trader and I have done many trades over the years and they have all ended successfully with both parties being satisfied. I will go first IF you have a large/decent amount of rep on here. In return though i'm looking for a Alliance Pally or Deathknight ( preferably both ). If you are interested please contact my skype, its Needschild and I also don't mind you logging onto the account to see that everything is in order.

SWTOR + BF3 for WoW Account with Alliance Pally/DK ( or other classes )
    Needchild's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys I took a break and was busy, but I am still looking to trade, AND if your account has an 85 Alliance Pally and is Inactive ( at least 3 months for me to send a scroll ) that would be an instant trade. If it has an 85 Alliance pally that would also be a pretty good trade, but I would really like to send a scroll of Resurrection ( if possible ) because of the recent changes.