Rogue/DK/Mage for a Gladiator DK/Rogue any level. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

KushIsMyCologne's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rogue/DK/Mage for a Gladiator DK/Rogue any level.

As title states, I'm looking to Trade an 85 DK/Rogue and Mage for a Gladiator character any level, as long as the title was from s2-s9, it's good.

Prefer a Gladiator Mage or Rogue, but anything works.

Death Knight:
    -2200 Achievement
    -375 iLvl
    -1K gold.
    -3810 Achievement Points

Currently a Horde character.

Rogue:
    -2200 Achievement (in 3's + a 2200 team that I am currently leader on, so if you cap your conquest points every week in 2's you can get t2 on it eventually)
    -70,000 HK's
    -Raven Lord, Mekineer's Chopper
    -2.5K gold.
    -370 iLvl
    -5855 Achievement Points.

Mage is an alt, just full 371/365 Vicious gear, but is geared/gemmed properly and can easily start Arena/rBG's. Has darmoon card on it as well + Full caster BoA's (minus cloak/helmet).

Screenshots will go up on request via PM.

Looking to ONLY trade for a Gladiator account (any level, any season besides 1, prefer Mage/Rogue/DK but anything works). The account can be any level I don't mind. It doesn't have to have all the expansions either.

Another thing, I will be supplying Photo ID, and I expect you to do the same. If you refuse, then I will not trade with you. Simple as that.

Will also add an empty Rift account with just the game license on it if trade goes smoothly.

PM me here, thank you very much. ONLY looking to trade, not Selling this account or buying another.

Thank you.

Rogue/DK/Mage for a Gladiator DK/Rogue any level.