[REVIEW] Should you buy Armor Priority + Token Boost? The Answer: NO! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Alecthro's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    2/13
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[REVIEW] Should you buy Armor Priority + Token Boost? The Answer: NO!

Heya! Before we begin, here is my stats, since some people like to see them!

Class: Warlock
    Region: US
    Booster Used: EXPCARRY ExpCarry — Game Boosting Services | EU & US Regions
    My overall rating: 5/10.

You often see sellers listing services such as "Armor Priority + Tokens" and you think that this is a good deal. However, it is just but that. You can get more bang for your buck, from doing things such as M+ Boost.

With Armor Priority Boost + Tokens, here is how it usually runs down: They make sure you're the only class of that armor token. For example, if you're cloth, you will be the only cloth wearer. Then, depending on how many boosters you choose (usually its 10,15,20, or 25) they will fill the raid up with UNSAVED characters. This results in more items dropping. They will also fill the rest of the raid with other people getting a boost (usually people paying for group loot). These players WILL NOT be on your token, or your armor class type. Sounds like a super good deal, right? Not quite.

While it is true that the loot dropped from a boss is "randomized", Blizzard has put in a fail safe, to not completely screw over raiding groups, especially those doing mythic and RWF. They did this, because it makes progressing harder, and unrewarding. (Never any actual documentation put out, but lots of boosters and guilds have done testing, which you will see below too with the loot drops in this run.)

Heres my recent rune, of just a normal raid run. Lets break it down:

Loot Drops: https://imgur.com/a/GQh4LM9

The class I chose to play was a Warlock for this run. I was the only lock, and the only person on the token (other then the boosters that could trade it to me if they won). I was also the only cloth wearer being boosted.

The raid comp was as follows:
    • Paladin: 7
    • Hunter: 6
    • Warrior: 4
    • Death Knight: 3
    • Monk:2
    • Evoker: 2
    • Shaman: 3
    • Druid: 2
    • Warlock: 1

So as you can see the armor break down was as follows:
    • Plate: 14
    • Mail: 11
    • Leather: 4
    • Cloth: 1

With Loot Armor Prio, you DO NOT get Trinkets, Weapons, Necks, Rings automatically. They are free roll to the group loot boosters as well. The only thing you are GUARNTEED is the actual cloth pieces.

As you can see, very very few cloth pieces actually dropped. The few pieces I already had above gear, or equal too. And as you can see, I only won 1 off piece, and was rolling against about 10 others constantly.

All-in-all, i got 3 pieces of loot. As you can see, a bunch of plate dropped, due to it being the highest armor stacked class. This is the new hidden effect Blizzard put it. So if you really want to gear up, save yourself the money. Just buy the group loot option, or buy the full gear priority issues. It is much cheaper, and quicker to gear up via Mythic+ Dungeon boost with stack.

TL;DR:
    Save yourself money, either buy Group Loot or Full Loot Priority. Armor Priority will be very few pieces. If you want to gear quickly, and with a cheaper option then the raids: Buy a 3x or 4x stack via Mythic+ dungeons.

[REVIEW] Should you buy Armor Priority + Token Boost? The Answer: NO!