WoW Vintage/Vanity Account USA - Veteran Seller menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Man2cool's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Vintage/Vanity Account USA - Veteran Seller

Hello all!

I'm a veteran seller on this site and it is an end of an era for me. I have decided to sell my WoW Account that I created via BNETin April 2010. I played before BNET existed, but that was the date I merged all the accounts into one. I was an avid MarkeeDragon, EpicNPC, eBay, Scythe, OwnedCore, and PlayerAuctions user back in the day. I can login to various accounts to highlight my veteran status and proof of ownership of very 'old-school' accounts on these threads mentioned herein. I was an avid Counter-Strike and World of Warcraft player.

Details: There are EIGHT ( Accounts under this BNET account as I used to multi-box years ago. However, please note that TWO (2) of the accounts are permanently banned due to purchasing gold in the early 2010s. Therefore, SIX (6) accounts are on this BNET account, but all the major characters were transferred onto one account.

I have characters on the following games:
    World of Warcraft Dragonflight
    World of Warcraft Classic: Wrath of the Lich King
    World of Warcraft: Classic
    Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls

WoW Dragonflight:
    Gold: 400k+ gold disbursed amongst the characters.
    Achievements: between 19,500-20,000

List of characters:

ALLIANCE
    70 Worgen Druid - Item Level 483. Heroic AOTC Fyrakk kill, Mythic Dungeon Score of 2750+
    28 Human Warlock - Blessed Medallion of Karabor (port to Black Temple), original Karazhan raiding gear
    28 Dwarf Hunter - Warder's Shirt, Crystalhide Handwraps
    28 Dwarf Paladin - Captain Sanders' Shirt
    25 Worgen Druid - Gloves of Holy Might (original)
    21 Night Elf Priest
    11 Dwarf Shaman

HORDE
    60 Orc Shaman - was an upgrade character
    53 Blood Elf Demon Hunter - Legendary items from Legion, Heart of Azeroth neck, Twinblades Artifacts, and legendary warglaives transmog granted
    45 Troll Mage - Loads of tier sets, Legendary Ring, Legendary Mists of Pandaria Cloak, Artifacts, Competitor's Tabard, Tier 3 Bracer, Full Elemental Triad set from Challengers' Conqueror Gold.
    46 Orc Warlock - Legendary Staff (Dragonwrath), Legendary Mists of Pandaria Cloak, original Tabard of the Lightbringer, Jeeves, and Precious' Ribbon.
    42 Tauren Druid - original Warlord's/General's Dragonhide PvP Set, Reins of the Grove Harden sitting in bags despite having the mount already, original Competitor's Tabard, Legendary Healing Mace (Val'lenyr'), Burning Crusade Tier of Malorne Set, original Onyxia key, Onyxia Scale Cloak, Crown of Woe, Eternal Quintessence, Legendary Cloaks (all colors/specs), original Wildheart tier set, Frostwolf Insignia, Blessed Medallion of Karabor (free port to Black Temple), Stormpike Insignia, and Legion Artifact Weapons (Balance + Guardian)
    41 Blood Elf Rogue - Jaina's Locket, Legendary Warglaives, Legendary Daggers, Legendary Thunderfury, Legendary Thor'dial Bow, Legendary Azeroth neck, bank loads of tier sets.
    40 Undead Death Knight - Invincible's Reins sitting in bags despite having the mount already, Legendary Mists of Pandaria Cloak, Legendary Shadowmourne, Precious' Ribbon shirt, bank loads of original weapons
    40 Blood Elf Paladin - Right Half of Thunderfury's Binding, original Sulfuras Legendary Hammer, and original Skullflame Shield
    36 Pandaren Hunter - early Burning Crusade raiding gear
    35 Troll Warrior
    35 Goblin Priest - Cataclysm Raiding Priest
    30 Blood Elf Paladin
    24 Blood Elf Warrior

*Note that the low-levels is because years ago these were once max-level characters, but with the level squash Blizzard implemented, these characters' levels were reduced to what you see here.
    I competitively played in Vanilla, Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, Cataclysm, and Mists of Pandaria.
    I casually played Warlords of Draenor, Legion, and Dragonflight

Notable Titles: Guardian of Cenarius, Hand of A'Dal, Unparalleled, the Immortal, of the Black Harvest, Herald of the Titans, Champion of the Naaru, and MORE!

Notable Mounts: (250+), original normal/epic warlock mount from quest, Amani Battle Bear, Ashes of Al'ar, Big Battle Bear, Chauffeured Mechanohog, Coldflame Infernal, Core Hound, Crimson Deathcharger, Eva's Ghastly Rider, Fiery Warhorse, Flametalon of Alysrazor, Frostbrood Proto-Wyrm, Green Proto Drake, Grove Warden, Headless Horseman's Mount, Infinite Timeweaver, Invincible, Jeweled Onyx Panther, Mechano-Hog, Mimiron's Head, Obsidian Worldbreaker, Onyxia Drake, Pureblood Fire Hawk, Raven Lord, SPECTRAL TIGER (TCG CARD), Traveler's Tundra Mammoth, Azure Worldchiller, Winterspring Frostsaber, and more!

Notable Achievements: Immortal, All Legendaries, AOTCs, Mounts, Challenge Dungeon (Golds), etc....ask for more info!

Toys: 130ish
    Heirlooms: 78 out of 98.

Notable Tabards: Tabard of Fury, Tabard of Brilliance, Tabard of the Argent Dawn, Purple/Green Trophy Tabard of the Illardi, Tabard of the Protector, and more!

Other: Guild leader on HORDE side. Bank filled with mats and all tabs are open.*

*****CHECK THIS LINK FOR A GLIMPSE OF THE CHARACTER AND WHAT'S ON THE ACCOUNT AS A WHOLE*****
    https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/658fb2381c40c

WoW Classic:

Level 60 Dwarf Hunter - 8/9 Tier 3, KT Bow, Full tier 1/2/2.5, and 500 gold.
    Level 15 Priest
    Level 7 Rogue

WotLK Classic: (Gold shy of 2,000)
    Level 71 Dwarf Hunter - copy from the level 60 Dwarf Hunter above
    Level 70 Dranei Shaman
    Level 60 Gnome Mage
    Level 60 Night Elf Druid - original ZG raiding gear as well as MC/BWL
    Level 60 Death Knight
    Level 31 Shaman
    Level 25 Warlock
    Level 10 Hunter

Diablo 3: max level character with legendaries, no clue really as I haven't been on it in ages.
    Starcraft 1 (Remastered) and Starcraft 2 are on account
    Warcraft 3 on account

I am willing to admit that this is the end of an era for me. Real-life circumstances dictate that since I have to step away from the game, despite playing it casually, I would like to give this oldie to someone who will value the time, sweat, laugh, and fun that I had.

I accept PayPal or any other agreed upon means of money transfer. I haven't been in the Buy/Sale market for quite sometime, so I'm not particularly keen on what's used now-a-days. We can discuss it over.
    PRICE: Offer and we shall discuss.
    You'll receive everything on the account, original email, secret question & answer, and more such as drivers' license etc...

Please do not hesitate to reach out via this forum to exchange contact info to further discuss or to simply ask questions regarding this vintage account.
    Last edited by Man2cool; 01-17-2024 at 01:50 PM.

WoW Vintage/Vanity Account USA - Veteran Seller