Selling Karazhan Account 2.5k Gearscore Shadow Priest menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Tagaro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Karazhan Account 2.5k Gearscore Shadow Priest

Self-made account on launch day.

Troll Male

PvE Gear

Spellstrike set 2/2
    Frozen Shadoweave set 3/3
    Girdle of Ruination
    Quagmirran's Eye
    Icon of the Silver Crescent
    Handwraps of Flowing Thought
    Seer's Signet
    Violet Signet
    Staff of Infinite Mysteries
    Farseer Cloak of Shadow Wrath (+40 shadow damage, more than any cloak until T5)
    Bracers of Havok
    Wand of the Seer
    Pendant of Dominance

Everything with proper gems and enchants

= 1043 Shadow Spell Damage
    = Spell Hit Capped
    = 25.61% Crit Chance with Talents

It's like 95% BiS gear up until T5 content. Only upgrades you can get are the dagger from Prince Malchezaar or Lower City Exalted mace (8k rep to Exalted) if you prefer more spell damage over stats that the staff give. I do have the badge BiS off-hand in the bank ready. Also the random drop neck from Kara trash is a slight upgrade but that's it from T4 content including the 25 mans.

I've been able to pull off 1.5-1.6k DPS in the optimal raid setup. With consumables you can keep up 1k DPS without any raid buffs or BL, done this on Dr. Boom in Netherstorm.

PvP Gear

High Warlord's Satin Hood
    High Warlord's Satin Gloves
    Pendant of Dominance
    Sergeant's Heavy Cape
    General's Silk Cuffs
    General's Dreadweave Belt
    Band of Dominance
    Medallion of the Horde
    Breeches of the Occultist (with stam gems to make meta stam gem on head to work)
    Rest PvE pieces

Everything with proper gems and enchants

I personally think early in TBC the Frozen Shadoweave Set is better for PvP than the High Warlord's Blues due to the massive power gain and decent stamina + set bonus, at least in 2v2, so i havent gone for the full PvP set.

In arenas im running almost 10K HP with Stamina Buff, as well as 843 Shadow Spell Damage and 169 resilience. Works great in 2v2 with a rogue for example.

~900 arena points
    ~8k honor
    ~bunch of pvp marks (20-80 depending on BG)

Healing Gear

Around 2.2k GS. Nothing too special, mostly dungeon blues and reputation items. Kara epic belt. 997 bonus Healing. Definitely enough to heal T4 though.

Things of note:

Purple Skeletal Warhorse (UC Mount, looks great with shadowform). Have not seen any other troll riding UC mounts since you have to grind all the low level UC zones for reputation.
    AV mount & Epic Orange Raptor
    60% flying mount
    375 Tailoring
    375 Jewelcrafting with half dozen rare recipes to make gold with like stamina gems, agi gems, spell power gems, spell power + crit etc.
    375 First Aid
    375 Cooking
    355 Fishing
    Senior Sergeant Title
    All Outland dungeon heroic keys (+ Scryers/Cenarion exalted)
    Currently on Maggy quest and Cudgel of Kardesh needs Nightbane still before entering SSC
    ~700 gold

Make your offer in PM/if you want to know more.

Payment first on Paypal and i will give you the account details. We can connect on Facebook or something like that to create trust. But PM me here first.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    Last edited by Tagaro; 09-23-2020 at 08:03 AM.

Selling Karazhan Account 2.5k Gearscore Shadow Priest
    Tagaro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking for 60 EUR