Premium acc on Warmane(ICC).Includes a lot of twinks and 80s + RARE stuff. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

NikolaiR's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Premium acc on Warmane(ICC).Includes a lot of twinks and 80s + RARE stuff.

Feeling old now and tired from WoW,so i decided to sell my,priceless for me,account that is premium and contains a lot of characters which i will detail in the following order:

1.Winex ( level 80 druid,currently ballance ) - This character is made only for having fun on battlegrounds like AB and such,dont have that much of a gear,but for sure is with a good one to start with for either PvE or PvP-ing.Has side feautures like flyings,companions and others,but not that much of a deal.You can armory him.

2.Aceliery ( level 80 priest,currently PvE shadow 5.7k and PvP disco 5.4k ) - This was my serious 80 level character,has flyings,really good gearing(fully gemmed and enchanted),also side accessoaries,titles,achievements and such.Can be transformed BiS in no time and doesnt need much of a work on him.

------------------------------ Now that im more of a twink player,those are my priceless charrs that i will kill for -------------------

3.Androdiz (level 70 feral druid / Boomkin ).Now i will explain a lot about this charr,but i also may accidently skip something,because it has a lot of stuff,and this is the character that im in love it,its my main and its really,really Rare on the server to have one.So lets begin.
    -Full proffs with rare reciepes
    -All flyings ( has over 50+ mounts including Ashes of Al'ar , Onyxia drake , Albino drake , Hypogryph , Raven lord and more(telling the important ones only)
    -Has a lot of companions,including rare ones like Pheonix Hatching.
    -Has 4000 achievement points,over 13k hks.
    -IMPORTANT!!! Has 5 different gears ( feral druid PvP (full), feral druid PvE (unfinished,but almost done) , tank PvE(full) , Boomkin PvE (full) , Boomkin PvP (unfinished).All are gemmed and enchanted!
    -Has a lot of side stuff like Flag of ownership,a lot,A lot of consumables,toys and more that i cant even think of right now.
    -PvP feral gear is fully transmoged!
    There are more stuff,but i just cant remember them all atm,cuz i havent logged for like 3 months.

4.Bluprintz (level 70 destro / affli warlock).As Androidz,Bluprintz has a lot of stuff aswell.
    -Both PvP and PvE gear included.
    -All flyings (Blazing hyppogryph included.)
    -A lot of toys,consumables and more stuff aswell.
    Has other stuff too,but i wont repeat myself,cuz its almost like Androidz.Almost doe.

5.Innervateme ( level 70 holy PvE/PvP pala ).
    -Has both PvP and PvE gearing.
    -Flyings and more feautures(Has zhulian tiger mount).
    -Beast healer with 22k mana!

6.Atanarix ( level 60 enh / resto shaman ).This is 60 twink is like Androidz.Has a lot of stuff and cool items.
    -Both PvP and PvE gears for both specs.
    -Has almost finished Dungeon set 2 armor,which almost no one has in the server.Just few more steps to complete it,already have the dungeon set 1 items.
    -Flyings (This charr has cool mounts aswell like Celestial steed(flying) and Rivendale's mount(ground))
    -Has a lot of toys aswell including Weather goblin machine and more.
    I can be missing something,but you will see for yourself ingame,its a one shotting machine,killing even 80 lvl with it.

7.Ozirisz ( my first twink ever. 60 Resto/boomkin druid. )
    -Has both PvP and PvE gearing for both specs.
    -Flyings and cool ground mounts like Crimson Deathcharger!
    -A lot of toys aswell + Orb of deception.Forgot to mention Innervateme has it aswell.
    This charr has more stuff too,i'll let u see for urself,i forgot them all.
    8.Xusionz ( my only horde charr. level 60 arms warr )
    This twink of mine is not completed,but its with flexible gear,which makes him near bis in either protection warrior or arms warr. Has everything that it needs to have for playing on it and not needing to send stuff to him.

9.Dytto ( 70 level fire / arcane mage )
    Not finished aswell,firstly it was bis 60 twink,but i geared it to 70 and now its not finished.Altho its good to go for gearing and has cool stuff too.Like 2 weeks with luck is needed to gear him to max.

10.Onerekt ( level 1 priest twink ) Almost bis level 1 twink.Has everything u need to have for directly going to battle and have fun with your friends!

I will accept your offers and questions OR ingame,or on my email [email protected] / [email protected]
    You can offer me price for the acc,i will respond directly if i accept or disagree.
    Its really a Rare account that almost no one has,even no one,so its worth the shot.I will not be greedy about the price anyhow.

Premium acc on Warmane(ICC).Includes a lot of twinks and 80s + RARE stuff.