WTB Warmane Icecrown Warrior w/ SM, more info inside menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

bwakell's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTB Warmane Icecrown Warrior w/ SM, more info inside

I'm looking to purchase a DPS warrior, preferably PvP geared (wrathful would be nice), with Shadowmourne. Price will depend on gear.

I am also interested in a low geared/naked Paladin, or Mage if the price is right.

Feel free to add me on Discord, [PC]Riggs11717#6570

Thank you! I'll be using PayPal.

WTB Warmane Icecrown Warrior w/ SM, more info inside
    Slavenson's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    probably scammer
    start talking about middleman service, after 1-2 minutes he blocked me in Discord lol

bwakell's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wrong. You raised several red flags in our conversation within minutes.

In the thread, it very clearly states what I want, and how I was willing to pay.

I blocked you because I got bad vibes. Take it how you want to take it.

EDIT: I would like to add that I didn't block him after he "requested" a middleman, I blocked him after his morally "grey" (read: shady) way of trying to sell, along with various attempts to switch up the form of payment, obviously to bitcoins, so that in the event something did go wrong, I would obviously be the losing party.
    Last edited by bwakell; 01-23-2018 at 03:40 AM.

Slavenson's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i didn't say that im want ONLY bitcoins also didnt say that im DONT agree with your conditions

bwakell's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the part where you called me a "scammer", I gave you SEVERAL reasons as to why I didn't want to deal with you, middleman being not one of the reasons. And you proceed to screenshot something that's irrelevant.

You can go through this user's post history and also see him showing interest in "Authentication bypass exploits", as to someone who casually uses this forum to buy gold/coins, and is looking to purchase an account, would you do business with this individual?

I didn't like the way the conversation went, I didn't like you. Ultimately this is you getting upset (for no reason, might I add). Did I attempt to get ANYTHING at all from you? Screenshot that, except you can't. I'll be more than happy to screenshot the entire conversation, if you want to even call it that (less than 10 minutes, and less than a couple messages in it's entirety). This seems as if you are upset because you did NOT get my money. I said nothing derogatory towards you on Discord, I felt unconformable about you, entirely, and blocked you.

Ultimately, between the way you approached, your post history, the way you tried to change payment method while I literally state in the thread that I'm paying using PayPal (what a world, by the way, where literal cash isn't good enough, lol), your vague description of what it is that you are ACTUALLY selling... please keep in mind this person literally told me to "make an offer" (which is ludicrous by the way), if you are selling something to ME, then YOU should have a price in mind, he sent me 0 armory links like every single other person that sells accounts on these forums, I don't know if it's Alliance, I don't know if it's Horde. Could be a Panda in Wrath for all I know at this point of the poster's vagueness. I literally thought that he was joking when he told me to make on offer with that little of information.

If you'd like to me to go on about what gives off the red flags that you give, I can oblige you. I am extremely glad I blocked you as well, as I certainly feel like I am dodging a bullet. I can also post screenshots of coin purchases from users on this forum with stellar reputation, and they can vouch for having zero issues with me as well, if anyone sees this and feels as if I am obligated to.

EDIT: Just in case you'd like to see the wealth of information he gave me, before I needed to "offer me luls". What could have possibly gone wrong with this transaction, right?!

Last edited by bwakell; 01-23-2018 at 04:13 AM.

Katta69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scammer confirmed..

bwakell's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Katta69 View Post
    Scammer confirmed..
    I'd like to see proof? I literally haven't even spoken to you. And I'm in the middle of transaction WITH middleman for an account as we speak? I can't wait to post a screenshot of my new warrior in this thread for you and that other weirdo (probably the same person but too ashamed to further embarrass himself)

EDIT: after going through the posts. This person is "selling" an account, refuses to go through middleman services because he doesn't "trust" THIS forum. I have already posted screenshots from the other thread exposing him and this is likely why he's come here crying. I will update screenshots in this thread as well just to further prove the point.

There are some real scumbags lurking here. Be very careful as a buyer or seller
    Last edited by bwakell; 01-26-2018 at 01:01 PM.