PE Engine for MOP fully scripted for PVP/PVE 7 classes, over 1year of coding/playing menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

ivicask's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PE Engine for MOP fully scripted for PVP/PVE 7 classes, over 1year of coding/playing

So im selling to anyone who wants fully customized PE engine for MOP servers.It covers

Monk
    Shaman
    Paladin
    Rogue
    Hunter
    Druid
    Warrior

This is not something you can find on internet, i invested over year of game play + coding into this.You can take monk to any raid and not have to press single button it will run rotations perfectly and should be top dps (if your geared good).Or it will tank as best skilled tank in world.

PE Engine for MOP fully scripted for PVP/PVE 7 classes, over 1year of coding/playing-pic-jpg
    As you can see i added button for every situation and you can control how addon works and which spells uses.Like weather will use Storm Earth fire if target is out of range, auto cast zen cloud, auto target, interrupt etc...
    Also it has coded PVP, so it will automatically disarm targets if they get certan buff, shaman will auto purge buffs from targets, it will stop attacking if target has touch of karma or some other immunity, warrior will automatically use shattering throw on for example mages ice block.Interrupts and many many more..
    Before i left i also invested alot of time in Druid resto routine, even with very low gear i was toping heal metters over BIS equipped healers.

Actually there is so much code in it that i dont even have time to write it.

Dont have any particular price in mind, just "donate" over PayPal for beer or whatever you feel is right if you like it, i might even get motivated to improve rotations and help you implement any wishes you may have.

You may also contact me on [email protected]

PE Engine for MOP fully scripted for PVP/PVE 7 classes, over 1year of coding/playing