3/6
    Trade Feedback
    126 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gnome ( Male ) Mage Nostalrius PVP

Another Mage that was leveled strictly by me only and from 1 IP address only for safety reasons.

Haven't made any friends or been in a guild, so you wont be bothered in game.from people that you don't know.

Email is Included ( Gmail )

Character information :

Gear : 171 frost spell dmg ( 13 magical )

Gear is green with 3-4 blues, With the current gear you can easily get into high level dungeons, I've payed around 250-300 gold for this gear, There is items such as Frigid Ring 50+ gold on AH, and its nicely balanced between stats and frost spell dmg items. Its not raiding gear or blue dungeon, But its fair enough to start with. Trinkets are from leveling. I can give armory link on skype i guess so you can check yourself but you can get a good feeling what kind of gear it is from what I've wrote.

Professions :

Alchemy 290/300
    Tailoring 250/300

Mount : 60%

Bags: 16 slots ( 3 bank slots bought )

Gold : 1125 With this amount of gold you can buy yourself 4-5 BiS items, or do whatever you like, buy full raid ready gear, literally, I think this is nice to have a start with especially if you wanna play the game yourself and just skip the boring part which is leveling and grinding gold and get to the real deal which is Raiding / Dungeons / PVP-ing. The gold was farmed by me by hand.

Price : 175$ for paypal 170$ skrill

I got a trusted middle man that has 2 years of only positive reputation here on the forums that we can use on my expense, he can also vouch for me that i've been a fair trader since we met and we used to trade a lot , or we can just go with one of the "popular" Nostalrius middle man on your expense.

Gnome ( Male ) Mage Nostalrius PVP