Warmane/Ragnaros BiS Rpala, Sub/Combat rogue, PvP/PvE MM hunter. All are PvE and PvP. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

aidsplaguee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warmane/Ragnaros BiS Rpala, Sub/Combat rogue, PvP/PvE MM hunter. All are PvE and PvP.

Characters I can offer are the following:
    Rpaladin with BiS PvP and PvE set (including Shadowmourne) also got Light of Dawn and a PvP protection set.
    Sub/Combat rogue with a BiS PvP and PvE set.
    MM hunter with a BiS PvP and PvE set.
    All three of these are on the same account, but I also have a separate account with a Frost/Fire mage with everythig BiS except for the Wrathful set (got bauble heroic, charred scale, the sindragosa SP trinket, the dislodged foreign object, all heroic, also shoulders of Mercy Killing heroic, the haste/hit spellpower ring from BPC heroic, which is also BiS, the BiS sword from LK 25 heroic and a legit wrathful off hand) Forgot to add the sanctified heroic Helmet and Shoulders I have on the mage. All the characters have perfect reputation. Also have about 120k gold and about 100k more in materials.

Down to trade for CS GO skins or skrill money.
    Can provide everything required (e-mails Included)
    Looking for $80.
    Here are some pictures: https://imgur.com/a/cbesi
    E-mail me at [email protected] or add me on skype: Aidsplague
    Last edited by aidsplaguee; 03-16-2016 at 07:31 AM.

Warmane/Ragnaros BiS Rpala, Sub/Combat rogue, PvP/PvE MM hunter. All are PvE and PvP.
    aidsplaguee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    buuuuuump!!