Whole account WoW EU + D3 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

kimbr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whole account WoW EU + D3

Hello there,

I'm selling my whole original account with world of warcraft bfa + diablo 3 in addition to it.
    WoW EU BFA with 183 honor pvp lvl, ~130 pets, ~56 toys, 83 mounts ( 4 shop mounts and season 1&2 vicious mounts).
    The account contain 14 characters on the following servers :
    -ravencrest (5), all alliance, with one dk, one warrior, one priest, one monk and one druid (all 120 except the warrior).
    -draenor (4), all horde, with one warrior, one rogue, one paladin and one dk (all 120).
    -twisting nether (4), all horde, with one dh, one hunter, one warlock and one shaman (all 120 except the warlock).
    -silvermoon (1), a mage level 120.
    My main character played on bfa having neck level 46/47 with pvp enchant from the 2.1K duelist s1 achievement.
    Dk from ravencrest is the 2nd highest geared, neck level is the same, almost 47, with elite set from legion s6, lightbringer tabard and mage tower artifact weapon for frost and unholy spec (also have fury warrior ones on the alliance warrior).
    Azzinoth glaives are in the bags and only need a timewalking raid to be transmogged. Garrosh shoulders are looted too and in warrior horde bags.
    All allied races are unlocked (still need to finish the quests for kultiran one).
    Have few legion class mounts for paladin, dk, warrior and dh.
    A really good amount of cool transmogs and rare items.
    All characters are between 380 and 401, except for the ones not already 120.

contact me for more informations on skype : chuck churros

Whole account WoW EU + D3