0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wts insane account ( must see )

Hello , im selling my account because i got bored of it and cant play anymore because of work.

This its a very old account with very rare stuff.

I have been playing on alliance most of the time since some time but my mains was horde on mop

Account info

11 LEVEL 100 HORDE CHARS
    7 LEVEL 100 ALLIANCE CHARS

So you can play anything you want ally or horde

The alliance chars are normal geared around ilv 700, and druid with 727 ilv + legendary ring.

My two mains are these ones.

DRUID lv 100 ( FULL HEROIC on all specs less tank ) have barely bis on all specs , have all trinkets ect.
    DEATH KNIGHT lv 100 ( FULL HEROIC )

Level 100 Night Elf Druid | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory >>> Night elf druid
    Level 100 Human Death Knight | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory >>> Human Death knight

They are both ready for mythic , i just dont have time to raid.

The current gear on ALL HORDE chars are full pvp SEASON 3 set on all , over ilv 700 ,( 730 pvp ).

This two have 9/9 MOP challenge transmog gear.

Level 100 Tauren Druid | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory >>>> Tauren druid
    Level 100 Goblin Warlock | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory >>>> Goblin warlock

Have the Last of us title on this one ( the colliseum winner )

Level 100 Orc Hunter | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory >>>> Orc hunter

These are the other ones , some got interested stuff on it too.

Level 100 Troll Rogue | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory >>>> Troll rogue
    Level 100 Orc Warrior | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory >>>> Orc warrior
    Level 100 Tauren Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory >>>> Tauren paladin
    Level 100 Pandaren Monk | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory >>>> Panda
    Level 100 Troll Mage | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory >>>> Troll mage
    Level 100 Tauren Shaman | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory >>>> Tauren shaman
    Level 100 Blood Elf Death Knight | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory >>>> Blood elf death knight

You ready to tank , heal or dps.

Also they have off set on bags.

ALL CHARS have garrison tier 3 and almost all have shipyard lv 3

I have plenty of rare stuff but just to mention the rarest thing that is ( FIVE TIMES COLLECTOR EDITION , vanila - TBC - WOTLK - MOP - WOD ) only cata missing. ( THIS IS VERY RARE )

There is plenty of rare mounts too like Garosh HC mount , TIME LOST DRAKE , deathcharge , ragnaros mount , ALAR , THE RARE CAMEL , karazhan mount from first boss , have AEONAX , STONECORE and VORTEX PINACLE mounts , ALL THE RAF mounts ( 5 ) , also have the TURTLE TGC card ) 150 euro) , the batle tank from archeology and ALOT of other ones , check from armory.

Also alot of titles and feat of strengths and many legacy ( i play since day one ).

I just dont have time to play anymore and to be honest im just sick of this game.

This is an insane account , you get plenty of chars , alot of mounts and stuff ( i spent endless time farming some of them ( aeonax , timelost took a life ) and many others .

The current gear its not the best in world but if you can get a guild and you have time its easy to get gear. I did all that in pugs only since wod.

I can provide all account information ( email , id , sa )

Im asking for 350 euro MINIMUM and taking SKRILL only and maybe paypal as gift.

Contact info - skype ( andysof.sofi )
    Last edited by andysof; 12-15-2015 at 12:02 PM.

Wts insane account ( must see )
    andysof's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump.............

andysof's Avatar Member