14/14H Premium Account. 6 level 90's menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

MadameGrip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

14/14H Premium Account. 6 level 90's

Hello people.

I have come to a point where I have to quit World of Warcraft, and pursue my real life goals. I've played very competitively in WoW over the last years. I've before sold a death's demise account, and never claimed it back, as a result, when I eventually begun playing after my last attempt to quit WoW, I made this account.

This account includes:

Warlords of Draenor Beta
    Hero of the storms Beta
    World of Warcraft Wotlk
    World of Warcraft Warlords of Draenor (preordered)
    Diablo 3 (No expansionpack though)
    and a hearthstone account worth 20 euroes in purchased cards. Including the blizzcon card ofcourse.

Level 90:
    Paladin
    Warrior (Main 584 ilvl and Rank #15 on WarcraftLogs as protection warrior)
    Priest
    Druid
    Shaman
    Hunter (This one has cloack and 540 ilvl, easily pulls 250-290k dps if you want to start over ^^)

Notable Mounts:
    Ashes of A'lar
    Invincible
    Iron Annihilator (Heroic Garrosh)
    Kor'Kron wolf (Normal Garrosh)
    all the cataclysm 5-man dungeon dragons.
    And many more. I will provide armory link via skype, so you can always just check the mount list ^^

The account has been in guilds such as Envy, Pwnanza, The Legacy (Mazrigos back in cata), Superbia and in Echoes. None of the characters are known as guildhoppers, and for you to find your own home with it, should be easy, even if the guildmasters track it's past (which completely ignores namechanges)

The base price for this account is €350 Euroes. It CAN be negotiable, but due to the valuables on the account, it really doubt it will go much lower.

I use Pr3cious as middle-man and the buyer pays his fee (which depends on the total amount being dealt with).

Contact me on skype @ Blobberen1

Only serious offers.
    Last edited by MadameGrip; 07-28-2014 at 11:46 AM.

14/14H Premium Account. 6 level 90's