Wow high end account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

xaris's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow high end account

Hey everyone,

After 7 years of playing the game with it's ups and downs, and due to me getting a new job i decided it was time to give up on wow :/... Although i made it my goal to pass my account especially my druid in good hands. I have spent a lot of time and money on my characters to get them to the point they are at the moment. Let's get started on my characters then!!
    -First of, my druid had always been my main, on the current expansion my progression is 8/14 HC Siege of Orgrimmar and 14/14 Normal, i also have 13/13 HC Throne of Thunder and 12/12 Normal and 4/4,6/6 HC MSV and ToES. I also have 9/9 CM's done on this character. His professions are Leatherworking and Skinning due to the fact that they are usable for tanking as a druid. My current gear is a mix of normal and HC many of the normal items being Warforged and some Best in slot, unfortunately since i haven't been playing lately i've been held back on upgrading my items and currently stand on 572 ilvl. He also has the legendary cloak for all the spec(tanking,feral,moonkin,resto) They are worth 32.000 Gold in total
    -My second character is a DK, i got the DK to lvl 90 on the 31st of may this year but he has 14/14 Normal progress and 556 DPS/541 Tanking gear. He is very fun to play, he does have enchanting but not a secondary profession, let me note that DK's hit like trucks and you will have a great time DPS'ing as frost or even tanking a boss without needing a healer ^^ Let me note that he is close to getting the cloak but since i've been 90 for only a few weeks he's one week away from the secrets quest .Also he has 4/9 gold CM's done and it's not that hard finishing them nowadays.
    - My 3rd character is my priest, he also has 557 ilvl and a few steps away from legendary cloak. I love priest healing especially as holy and i believe they will get even better when WoD is out.
    - My 4th and last lvl 90 char is a paladin, he only has 503 ilvl since i only played on him when MoP came out, he used to be my main in cataclysm with full HC progression, plus he has great vanity items including the legendary mace from ragnaros which will also be transmogrifiable when WoD comes out.
    - I also have a lvl 85 priest which i also played with on Cataclysm he is fully HC lvl 85 geared and a great banking alt^^(that's what i used him for in MoP anyways)

The account has Deluxe WoD purchased meaning i have the Dread raven mount and pet plus the FoS!!(60$) Also i have 11k+ achievement points 37 Feat of Strenghts and 103 mounts in total. Along with a few rares etc.

In order for a deal to happen first of all we will contact through Skype so we can both be sure, if you are Verified on Ebay(since i'm not) i will transfer the account to you first and then we handle the payment. Basically i want the buyer to add me on my Skype and we can chat from there, i will show you through my screen all the characters in game and anything else you want to see. If you buy the account, i will give you the CD keys needed to change the account email and everything else that can grant me access into the account plus you will be told my Security question answer and you will also be able to change it through the CD keys. Let me tell you that the account has a full month payed 5 days ago so you will be able to log into it immediately and play for a full month without paying

My Skype name is Xaris952, add me on Skype and i hope to make a great deal with you.

Thanks a lot for you time and any info i forgot to mention here about the account you will be told on Skype, If you don't have Skype my email is [email protected], but i'm hoping for a live chat on Skype to be honest

Wow high end account