Great botting account and lifetime HonorBuddy - 2x85's, 2x80+, tons of chars menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Platos's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Botting accounts and lifetime HonorBuddy - 2x85's, 2x80+, tons of chars

I've not touched my WoW accounts in 3 months or so due to house moves, lack of a decent PC, new baby on the way and such, so looking to offload it if the money is right. This is a great setup for someone new to botting, or someone looking to start it up on a new account, as well as having a ton of items to make this a good account for general usage.

I'm including 2 accounts, both on separate Battle.net accounts, the main details are listed below, the second account has a few level 60's and was used for multiboxing, and is fully updated to Cataclysm.

On top of all this, I'm also including my lifetime Honorbuddy account. This allows upto 3 simultaneous botting sessions, and has made me more money than I know, its paid for itself at least 10 times over. I sold a heap of gold farmed using this at the beginning of cataclysm, and when MoP launches, the time will be ripe for this again. This can be used just to farm for gold for yourself ingame, for rare items/drops, materials, or just to sell gold yourself. Very, very easy to use if you're new to the botting scene.

For a general overview, these accounts are my own, never registered in anyone else's details, never had any warnings from GM's and is generally in good standing. Its been active since back in the Burning Crusade days.

Characters:

The account has a level 85 druid, and a level 85 hunter, with maxed out mining/herbalism/engineering between them, and fastest flying speed available. Both fantastic botting characters, great survival.

Higher level characters, there is a level 81 Paladin and a level 82 Shaman. The Shaman also has maxed out Inscription, and if being fed by the herbers after a nights botting is a real auction house dominator if handled well.

Beyond that, theres a level 70 Rogue, then a multitude of 40+ characters of all class/races, plenty of heirloom gear spread across the account. No matter what you feel like playing, there'd be something on the account to dabble with.

The Druid has 5k+ achievement points, 110 companion pets and 54 mounts and was the mainly used character on the account.

Extras:

Mount-wise there is the Sandstone drake, X-52 touring rocket (Now removed from RaF, so no longer generally available), the headless horsemans mount, the turbo-charged flying machine and the Mechanohog chopper, across different characters, although with mounts going account-wide soon, they'll be usable by all.

Price:
    If you're interested in either the account on its own, HB on its own, or both together, drop me a line and make me an offer.
    Last edited by Platos; 08-07-2012 at 07:29 AM.
    Alcoholism is a disease but it's the only the disease you can get yelled at for having. Damnit Otto you're an alcoholic. Damnit Otto you have lupus. One of these doesn't sound right.

Great botting account and lifetime HonorBuddy - 2x85's, 2x80+, tons of chars
    Platos's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added a second full cataclysm account to the sale, account+HB is still available.
    Alcoholism is a disease but it's the only the disease you can get yelled at for having. Damnit Otto you're an alcoholic. Damnit Otto you have lupus. One of these doesn't sound right.

takeashot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    price check?

BPAlpha's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R