🔥🔥 | Earn over 2M gold per day | MONTHLY UPDATES | 2021 |  25$ | Shadowlegends🔥🔥 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dollars Millions's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just purchased. Will test very thoroughly and post my results. Looking forward to it!

🔥🔥 | Earn over 2M gold per day | MONTHLY UPDATES | 2021 |  25$ | Shadowlegends🔥🔥
    GroguMando's Avatar Member 100% Trust factor CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    12/3
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dollars Millions View Post
    Just purchased. Will test very thoroughly and post my results. Looking forward to it!
    Sure, let me know results ... each month you will recieve a new efficient method, I am always grinding and trying to find best ways to farm efficiently ... and you customers will recieve all of them, even if you bought my guide a half year ago, so basically "lifetime" updates

GroguMando's Avatar Member 100% Trust factor CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    12/3
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dollars Millions View Post
    Thank you for leaving positive feedback, we will stay in touch with future updates !

Enjoy !!!

BeautyNova's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobody is earning 300k per hour. A wow token is 100k thats $20 you're trying to say you can earn 60/hour playing wow. lmfao

Thanks G/R
    12/3
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BeautyNova View Post
    Nobody is earning 300k per hour. A wow token is 100k thats $20 you're trying to say you can earn 60/hour playing wow. lmfao
    If you don't know how, doesn't mean it's not possible, lol ...

Example, with my 5 people, we can get easily 150-200K less than a hour (each one) ... the method is also in the pack

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ethirted View Post
    If you don't know how, doesn't mean it's not possible, lol ...

Example, with my 5 people, we can get easily 150-200K less than a hour (each one) ... the method is also in the pack
    If it were possible nobody would be working at fast food restaurants.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If this were real you'd be selling it for like $1,000 given the profit they'd make

Thanks G/R
    12/3
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it were possible nobody would be working at fast food restaurants.
    Mate, I am not sure if we are on same page ... the thread is about in-game wow gold

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mate, I am not sure if we are on same page ... the thread is about in-game wow gold
    That's what I'm talking about... You're saying you can earn ~300k/hour. If you sell the gold as wow tokens thats $60/hour as the tokens sell for $20 & are 100k gold each. If your method worked you'd be making $60/hour in real world cash selling wow tokens thus it's obviously fake.

I hope anyone who sees this realize this guy can't even figure out how wow tokens work before buying his "gold making guide"

Thanks G/R
    12/3
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's what I'm talking about... You're saying you can earn ~300k/hour. If you sell the gold as wow tokens thats $60/hour as the tokens sell for $20 & are 100k gold each. If your method worked you'd be making $60/hour in real world cash selling wow tokens thus it's obviously fake.

I hope anyone who sees this realize this guy can't even figure out how wow tokens work before buying his "gold making guide"
    What the heck you are talking about ? All of my buyers are earning the amount with my methods, it's not that hard to get a 300k a hour, but you have to know methods, and sit behind the pc and grind ...

You can ask them, PM them or whatever.
    I see no point flaming my thread with your "guessing stuff" but, if that make you feel good, then go on.

I am dedicating my time to get the best ways, to earn as efficient as possible, and with my methods, I can guarantee you can get 300k/hour.

And yeah, I know how wow tokens working, we are earning a lot, with my guys, also my customers too, but most of them are mostly dedicated to a game, and level grinding, that"s why I've made automated bot too.

And the price for the guide, well .. it seems fair. I am not telling you will get a 300k a hour doing nothing, it takes a time, and patience.

And yeah, it's fake ... that's why I am OFFERING REFUND, and willing to sell with middleman

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What the heck you are talking about ? All of my buyers are earning the amount with my methods, it's not that hard to get a 300k a hour, but you have to know methods, and sit behind the pc and grind ...

You can ask them, PM them or whatever.
    I see no point flaming my thread with your "guessing stuff" but, if that make you feel good, then go on.

I am dedicating my time to get the best ways, to earn as efficient as possible, and with my methods, I can guarantee you can get 300k/hour.

And yeah, I know how wow tokens working, we are earning a lot, with my guys, also my customers too, but most of them are mostly dedicated to a game, and level grinding, that"s why I've made automated bot too.

And the price for the guide, well .. it seems fair. I am not telling you will get a 300k a hour doing nothing, it takes a time, and patience.

And yeah, it's fake ... that's why I am OFFERING REFUND, and willing to sell with middleman
    lmfao K. Yeah, sure. You can earn $9k USD a month, LITERALLY $1a year USD, grinding gold as a full time job yet you need that $20 for the guide. If you were making 6 figures selling wow tokens you wouldn't be on here asking for $20

Thanks G/R
    12/3
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lmfao K. Yeah, sure. You can earn $9k USD a month, LITERALLY $1a year USD, grinding gold as a full time job yet you need that $20 for the guide. If you were making 6 figures selling wow tokens you wouldn't be on here asking for $20
    Are you kind of disabled or what ? I never said i am making a 6 figures a month, cuz I don't have a time to sit 24/7 behind pc and griding a wow, jesus. Nobody does ... I can't imagine someone griding a same shit for over 2 hours, but yeah. Kinda change your thinking and point of perspective, or .. nevermind, you don't have to.

I am willing to explain for every customers even before buying how's that possible, not going to waste a time with you anymore, because it has no point. If that makes you happy, you can keep flooding my thread.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you kind of disabled or what ? I never said i am making a 6 figures a month, cuz I don't have a time to sit 24/7 behind pc and griding a wow, jesus. Nobody does ... I can't imagine someone griding a same shit for over 2 hours, but yeah. Kinda change your thinking and point of perspective, or .. nevermind, you don't have to.

I am willing to explain for every customers even before buying how's that possible, not going to waste a time with you anymore, because it has no point. If that makes you happy, you can keep flooding my thread.
    I didn't say per month I said every year if you did it 8 hrs a day 5 days a week. You're the one who can't keep up with this convo & you're calling me disabled? I hope ppl considering buying this see the thought process of this guy.

Thanks G/R
    12/3
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't say per month I said every year if you did it 8 hrs a day 5 days a week. You're the one who can't keep up with this convo & you're calling me disabled? I hope ppl considering buying this see the thought process of this guy.
    Yeah, of course, and I hope they will, because there's real opportunity
    Last edited by GroguMando; 01-21-2021 at 10:39 AM.

MikleVi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy is scammer dont buy any of his stuff. Save your money.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast