❗️GGLoader | PRO PvPvE PIXEL⚔️COMBAT ROUTINES⚔️SCRIPTS🎯(live servers) RETAIL-CLASSIC menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526 LastLast
    JohnyB133's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My review after 1 month of using it.
    Am using only warrior rotation
    My logs from heroic/myth CN, and M+
    M+
    Heroic CN
    Mythic CN
    After 50+ M+ with this routine, i can say that this is the best I have used from similar software
    I recommend it to other players, some may think the price is a little high, but it's worth it.

❗️GGLoader | PRO PvPvE PIXEL⚔️COMBAT ROUTINES⚔️SCRIPTS🎯(live servers) RETAIL-CLASSIC
    Yorkoo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best routine. Simple and easy setup. I bought it and went straight to battle! Responsive community, good technical support. The program is constantly evolving. I play mainly pvp and show quite good results. Many acquaintances tell me that I am a cheater. But due to damage to the tendons in my left hand, I cannot play fully. But I love WoW! And I can't stop playing. GGLoader became a way out for me in this situation!

Лучшая рутина. Простая и легкая настройка. Купил и сразу в бой! Отзывчивое комьюнити, хорошая техподдержка. Программа постоянно развивается. Играю в основном в пвп и показываю вполне хорошие результаты. Многие знакомые говорят мне, что я читер. Но из за повреждения сухожилий кисти на левой руке, я не могу играть полноценно. Но я люблю ВоВ! И не могу перестать играть. GGLoader стал для меня выходом в этой ситуации!

kizumii's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very happy to use GGLOADER rotations and has a community with great support and people willing to help

seriouzman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GGloader is definelly best tool at the market atm. Used all of the tools avaible, but GG just blast them all. I feel there isnt really any competition for them.
    Setup can be a little weird for newcomers, but trust me. Once u set up everything correctly, it just blasts.
    The initial prices are a bit high from start but then u have only pay 10 bucks a month for sub and there are even option to change class so u get point.

Overall id give GG solid 9/10. Its super safe, support is active and friendly and performance is amazing!

maxkowa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Using GGL now for 3 Years and got #1 Logs with Multiple Classes! Worth to use! Also best support there!

Botetz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello GGL Community,

I have created this account to share with you my experiences using this product for the past two months.

I was referred to GGL by a friend who is a long time user(almost 4 years) of this product.
    During this time he never got banned or experienced any security issues.

The product is a legit,secure way to enhance your wow experience.

In this past two months i have been using this product my overall results in game have drastically improved
    as i now am able to be aware of so many more things while the program does most of the work flawlesly.

There are some profiles that are better optimized than others but this is mostly because of the ingame meta.

The community is really helpfull and the devs are always there to help with any issue.

No matter how good the rotation is it means nothing if you get banned.

You dont get banned with GGL!

Stay safe and see you on discord.

zenzen89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heya!

Made this account with the sole purpose to share my experience of GGL so far.

I've been around for a long time when it comes to combat routines, as early as Mist of pandaria release when HonorBuddy PVE rotations was a thing. I've coded my own routines over the years so these words I'm about to say you can take for granted.

The first thing I wanna talk about is security. Over the course of the years i've been using HonorBuddy and various other lua unlockers I've been eventually been hit by a banwave, even though I've managed to survive a few years without a ban at most. GGL is the most secure rotation bot out there, and haven't been hit by a single banwave up to current date. Take that in..

Now to the parts that I personally dislike, but is still personal preference. I don't think there's enough competitive highend rotation profiles out yet for high end raiding. Only a handful parses really well. I personally think you should prioritize finishing meta specs rotations ASAP and put the lesser used ones aside. Why I think like this is both from a business perspective and personal preference. You'd get way more purchases if there were ALL meta specs available. But take this with a grain of salt, almost all specs are worked on and are functioning well enough to raid heroic, do m+ and parse well with.

Less available high end mythic raiding ready specs for the cost of better security than any other bot can offer? That's a 100% win in my book.

TL;DR Very secure but limited high end routines. Worth every single penny.

Over and out // Zen
    Last edited by zenzen89; 03-19-2021 at 02:44 PM.

B0bthril's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can definitely recommend GGLoader.
    I've been using it for a couple of weeks now, and it's parsing amazing results. It is really simple to use, update and configure.
    The staff is absolutely amazing and really helped me get started and provides amazing support.

pravinrajks's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is the best if u guys want a relaxing game play at the same time do core stuffs.
    i play both healer and DPS and so far enjoying it .
    the community is also very helpful and verry suggesting.

JRumcajs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible to purchase the product apart from the payment methods listed on the website (Perfect Money, Bitcoin), for example paypal?

EGERTON_LEGENDARY's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    25 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JRumcajs View Post
    Is it possible to purchase the product apart from the payment methods listed on the website (Perfect Money, Bitcoin), for example paypal?
    Hello JRumcajs
    PayPal is not possible atm, but we can accept alternative payment methods, please contact us PM for more information

Binzonesgg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by EGERTON_LEGENDARY View Post
    Hello JRumcajs
    PayPal is not possible atm, but we can accept alternative payment methods, please contact us PM for more information

Hello.

I would like to use it but I want to know if there is a ban wave.

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    25 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Binzonesgg View Post
    Hello.

I would like to use it but I want to know if there is a ban wave.
    Hello Binzonesgg
    We only have a few reports that occur with users for various reasons for the total time, oftenly not even associated with us, there is no any ban rate.

Heilmann's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear EGERTON_LEGENDARY,

kindly asking for a discord/slack invite for GGLoader.

Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    25 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Heilmann View Post
    Dear EGERTON_LEGENDARY,

kindly asking for a discord/slack invite for GGLoader.
    Hello Heilmann
    We do invite full users after purchase, trials and guests can't join in Discord group.