Crimson Carry Boosting Services | Challenge modes, Arenas, RBG's, and much more! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Oryx9's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought a glad boost from these guys -- less than a week later I am in safe range. They didn't mess with my shit and were very communicative.

Thanks guys!

Edit: I should also mention that they are a not some sketchy operation you gift money to on Paypal; it's a legit business.
    Last edited by Oryx9; 06-03-2015 at 10:08 AM.

Crimson Carry Boosting Services | Challenge modes, Arenas, RBG's, and much more!
    Ninjaturtle's Avatar Banned Trade Master CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (91%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sad to see that the arena boost is way overpriced....

CrimsonCarry's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're actually one of the cheapest in the industry .

jeffeg2002's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchased something slightly unique from them a little bit ago. I am experienced with arenas but don't play often anymore. My character was already 1860-something rating, but I wanted the 2k transmog set without being piloted. I contacted Crimson Carry to see if they'd be willing to set me up on an hourly basis with two rank one players so that I could get to that rating and purchase my transmog set. A lot of other people had turned me down, but sure enough they were able to set up a price and I played with a Blizzcon competitor Hunter and a Shaman that he chose for an hour. It did take one day to play with them since the Hunter was gone on the evening I purchased the hour, but the next day they worked out a time to play with me. When the hour was up, I was at 1998 rating (we were playing in the 2200-2300 range), and they didn't hesitate to play another game with me to get me over the mark I wanted. I had a lot of fun playing with them and the two players were willing to answer questions I had too. Overall the experience went really well and I would highly recommend Crimson Carry (although maybe not what I purchased unless you're experienced like I am!).

Hooray!

grimballoon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered a 2v2 to 2k rating and 3v3 2k rating in season one of warlords, they completed the order within 2 days of purchasing the order, they always kept me up to date via Skype, and the season was about to end within 5 days of placing the order most companies would have never touched the order, but these guys/girls got the job done fast vary reliable, i will order again in the near future.

Their website it very easy to use, and as other have stated, your not gifting money to someone your acutally using the normal paypal function. so very happy thanks a lot

Centrix418's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They just completed 8/8 CM Gold on my warrior. Kept me up to date on skype, figured out a time that worked for me. I chose the pilot and was given a stream to watch the play through on.

Was my first time working with Crimson, but will be a returning customer. Thanks guys/girls!

Nakedsnake's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just signed myself and two friends up for a run tomorrow. Will update afterwords.

Everything went fast and easy. Highly recommend.
    Last edited by Nakedsnake; 08-05-2015 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Update on completion

Trollblod's Avatar Elite drone
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would love to see someone else except greys commenting on this service... : /

manny510's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought myself a CM boost. Will update after!

Edit: Great service ! Will soon be a returning customer!
    Last edited by manny510; 08-17-2015 at 10:27 PM.

jimflz129's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought a CM Pilot from these guys, they were willing to stream the run for me and had everything going within 2 hours and done in less than 3 hours after that. Fast, smooth and very communicative. Would recommend.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123