*Low Profile* SOD/Classic Bot | Noman - would anyone be interested? menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Gleade's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Low Profile* SOD/Classic Bot | Noman - would anyone be interested?

Hello, I've been a quiet observer in this community for some time.

I've developed a bot for leveling characters in SOD, drawing on my extensive background as a senior software engineer with significant experience in private WoW bot development. This initiative was sparked by my own time constraints, as well as a conversation with a close friend who was struggling to balance their game progression with family responsibilities. They expressed concerns about the reliability of available bots, many of which seemed untrustworthy. After using the bot I created, they were thoroughly impressed by its effectiveness.

Encouraged by this feedback, I'm considering further development of the bot to extend its access to a select number of users, maintaining a low profile to ensure quality and exclusivity.

The bot is not yet released as I am gauging interest within the community. If you are interested, please send me a direct message. I prefer to keep our communications private and will not be sharing a Discord link publicly.

Bot Details:
    • Utilizes pixel-based operation, avoiding memory reading, Lua unlocking, and code injections for enhanced security.
    • Offers rapid responsiveness and comprehensive support for DPS rotations across all classes.
    • Includes rune support.
    • Affordable monthly subscription model with no additional charges for profiles.

Profile Support:
    • Grinding and skinning.
    • Resource gathering capabilities for mining and herbs.
    • Integrated repair and revive functionalities for sustained gaming

Future Enhancements:
    • Questing.
    • Incursions.
    • Auto-buyer feature for acquiring rare patterns and items from vendors.
    • Open to further enhancements based on user requests and feedback.

*Low Profile* SOD/Classic Bot | Noman - would anyone be interested?