[EU/US] ★★ Mounts | Pets | The Insane | Custom Farm ★★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    Moonthis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grosmi7 is a great person to deal with. He kept me up to date on the progress of the TLPD. It was a very fast turnaround. You will not have to worry about anything when working with Grosmi7. I will is him again and I highly recommend Grosmi7.

[EU/US] ★★ Mounts | Pets | The Insane | Custom Farm ★★
    lukeshaman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ordered an Aeonaxx from Grosmi. At first approach he was very friendly with me and started working on it as soon as I ordered it. Friendly and serious guy, he kept me updated with the aeonaxx hunt frequently during the day making me feel comfortable ^_^ I would recommend any service this guy is offering because he s simply nice and trustable. I felt good bout the service so I gave him an extra also , and that extra was really deserved ! thanks again grosmi

Easygoes67's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Consistent Trade Relationship

First of all I would like to state that I have ordered several rare mounts from Grosmi to include Voidtalon, Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent (Still Farming!), TLPD!!! I have ordered several other things as well from achievements and really anything I don't have time to do he is willing to work with me on and I continue to be loyal customer to such an outstanding member and seller in the OC community!!!

He is polite, courteous, respectful and accommodating at all times and in all situations, without ever leaving my questions and absurd requests unanswered. Never fails to be courteous even when dealing with difficult problems or situations. He will always willingly and successfully try to do what is required, even if it means performing tasks that are not in the job description or if required to do extra work unexpectedly. Grosmi always completes any order on time (to the best of his ability!!! RNG!!!) and to a high standard. In all aspects of work, Grosmi is not satisfied unless achieving the high standards. He always seems to be looking to improve skills and knowledge, and the quality of work output.

Honestly I couldn't say enough, he is simply one of the best here on OC!!! No problems with any orders without valid reason in 2+ years I have worked with him.
    Last edited by Easygoes67; 07-26-2018 at 07:40 PM.

Nerdush's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is only one thing to say about Grosmi ..... He's the best!
    I came up to him about the Voidtalon and he kept me informed about issues after the prepatch and server resets. He told me when it is worth goin for it and immediately started when it was possible.
    He updated me all the time and even gave me a free mount!
    I can just recommend Grosmi!

SNIGEREN's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought voidtalon, aoenax and camel! got everything within 1 day! amazing and service, Extremely professional cant wait to hear my offer for the insane!

Vunylla's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought Aeonaxx, before the weekend was over I had a mount I had tried to get for years, Grosmi is the real deal and his communication and friendliness is second to none. He kept me informed the whole way and had a laugh every now and then, couldn't ask for more. Will definitely be ordering more soon!!!

quatrevav35's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a couple of mounts at once. Worked with me to ensure I was able to play when I wanted and still get the farming done. Great service and will work with again in the future!

Alizzle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought the following mounts:
    Camel
    TLPD
    Aeonaxx
    Rivendare's Deathcharger
    Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent (Huolon)
    Voidtalon

Grosmi was incredibly polite on Skype, and asked when I was online to make sure he didn't impact my gaming schedule, while still getting me all the mounts.
    I had the first 3 in a day, and Deathcharger and Huolon within 2 days. Voidtalon was slightly problematic as I had ordered him right when BfA came out, so the daily resets broke his spawn timer until 2 weeks later (Not Grosmi's fault).

Result: I now get to add 5 new mounts to my list, as well as a new good friend =)

Methe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely amazing!

- tlpd
    - aeonaxx
    - Grey camel
    - poundfist
    - voidtalon
    - mushan beast
    - long forgotten hippogryph

I can not recommend Grosmi7 more highly! All the mounts i got within 48 hours of ordering(except voidtalon (which was due to the servers)). He was quite happy to let me add other mounts to my order as i went and gave me a massive discount! including me not paying enough due to a math error on my part. Polite beyond belief and gives consistent updates while he's out hunting for you. He makes it look easy! Quick quiet and professional, the top level of service.

Hammertime94's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grosmi7 was an incredible man to work with! I ordered the Voidtalon from him, and as soon as he was able to he started searching (it took a couple days, due to server restarts). He worked for over 8 straight hours to find this mount, and he did! He was incredibly polite, and gave me constant updates. This man is the real deal.

YaniFace's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing service provided. This was my first time letting anyone else play on my account so I was nervous at first but the whole process was easy and comfortable. I ordered a VT 2 days before server reset and he got to work on it as soon as he was finished with his prior order. Due to how the portals spawn he ran into some bad luck and wasn't able to find one before reset but he was communicative about it and even felt bad about not being able to find one before reset which is totally not under his control. Needless to say as soon as the portals started spawning again, he got back to work and sure enough I had a VT by the time I woke up on Friday morning. This man will provide excellent service, answer all your questions and even provide small talk all while working his butt off to get you your order as fast and safe as possible. I never once felt nervous or disappointed during the whole experience. To sum it up, 10 out of 10 service, I will definitely use his service again and I would definitely recommend him to anyone that wants these kinds of services but is afraid of letting someone use their account. Oh yea I forgot to mention he even threw in a complimentary poundfist because he felt bad about the delay, which again, was NOT even his fault to begin with! Great person, great service, great prices.
    Last edited by YaniFace; 09-14-2018 at 09:17 AM.

Luigi026's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered Loque'nahak for my hunter, was done in 10 minutes, will order again

Sedis313's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought VT and he got it for me in less than a day! Super professional and friendly, great to deal with. Highly recommend Grosmi's service to everyone! Thanks again!

Snuskong's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Created an account here on Ownedcore just to submit this review because the service from Grosmi7 was so good.

I ordered a Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank, it seemed that my account was doomed by bad RNG. Grosmi had to complete over 350 solves ontop of the 135 i had already completed. Even though it took days he completed and provided the service he had advertised at the exact price we had agreed to upon starting. If this is not worth every penny i dont know what is. I only have good things to say about Grosmi, he responds quickly on skype and is very service minded. I multiple times had to log on to que some 2s and 3s but that was no problem! Also he provided updates every hour on what he got from the solves so i could follow from the sideline the whole time.

Lastly i highly recommend this service, Grosmi7 is honestly an amazing person and if you doubt his service at all you can always contact me and i will provide proof that he is absolutely worth every penny.

- Snuskong

sn1pe666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My patience to farm rare hunter pet is wayyyy not enough for this, so i used his service, asked for loquenahak, well i paid, and not even 20 min after he send me a screenshot with the famest beast tamed, i defintily vouch for him! Great service will buy again for sure!

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast