BoostingEdge ~ 13/13 US Mythic/Heroic Hellfire Citadel with loot and more! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    mightyzoltin's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can attest that Jarvis' services are the most thorough, professionally laid out services i've ever dealt with by far. Each guild has it's own customized list of rules that are given to the purchaser before the run has begun. This waiver of sorts specifically states the loot regulations and play regulations expected of both the purchaser and guild. As a raid leader that has carried dozens through SoO already, i can not emphasize enough - the randomness of the loot drops. Most 14/14 purchasers walk away with 15-20 pieces of gear depending on class and amount of off specs they are interested in. This is also greatly impacted by the quality of gear the purchasing character currently has. Being that the drop chance of any warforged items is incredibly low, it can never be a guarantee to provide those items that would likely be the only upgrade to any of the permanent members of the carrying guild and thus taking precedent.

There are a small amount of guilds offering sales with the guarantee of certain amounts of loot, these typically come at a greatly elevated pricing bracket. The services offered by Jarvis and his affiliates is a content sale with guarantee of a mount if you paid for it, which is literally the only guaranteed item to drop in the instance. As a carrier i know we personally will do everything in our power to to make sure the purchaser is walking away as content as they can be with their run. If we could, we would love to assure everyone every drop they would want - that's just good business. Unfortunately it is not the way World of Warcraft is set up.

Again, the services provided and the professional presentation that Jarvis has developed are second to none, we can guarantee you will get your kills, lots of gear if you have poor gear already, mounts if you are buying them and an experience that will impress - playing along side some of the best!

BoostingEdge ~ 13/13 US Mythic/Heroic Hellfire Citadel with loot and more!
    Evolutious's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recently purchased a 14/14H SoO clear with month from Jarvis. Everything went very well and I ended the night with obtaining 13 pieces of heroic gear including a 5 piece heroic tier plus the mount. I would highly recommend Jarvis's services to anyone that has a need that Jarvis can provide a service for. Very honest, hardworking and trustworthy provider.

To the person complaining about not getting Warforged Heroic gear as part of the purchase, L2Read? What is being purchased clearly is not with a guarantee of loot. People will complain sometimes just to complain!

spritebull14's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jarvis service is excellent. He was kind and answered all my questions. He also provided a kind guild to run me.

Rules are already stated and Herioc warforged gear is not promised. Gavin256 has no reason to complain unless he just wants to.

I read the skype logs and looks like you're also complaining about someones bonus loot roll item? Again, looks like you're looking for a reason to complain.

awoogi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive had 4 heroic SOO runs so far and its been nothing short of amazing with both jarvis and all the guilds i've ran with! The rules are stated clearly and I understood it well. 10/10 satisfaction.

Abuali's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have sold over a dozen runs through this service provided by Jarvis, and I have to say we have had a 100% satisfaction rating among our clients. We have always been very clear about how loot will be handled and what the options are to ensure that you get every item that you want. Our Raids are 1 night clears (3 1/2 hours) and usually have minimal wipes if not no wipes. All of our Clients have expressed desire to come back and purchase more runs from us for alts, friends, etc. You cannot please everyone and if you are the type of person that is set on not being satisfied then I suggest you do something else with your money. If you want to have a great time raiding, getting gear, seeing the most difficult content available and playing alongside some of the top players in the world then this is the place to find that service.

As a GM I have nothing but praise for what Jarvis is doing here.

Wow user's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,
    I was a first time buyer and I must say that the services you provide are very professional. You explain things down to the slightest detail and are always there to answer any questions or concerns. Very pleased! I received 11 heroic pieces and on HWF piece. I will be returning. Smooth transaction and great experience with Jarvis and guild.
    Thanks again!

Viper2014's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have booked a run for the 29th!
    Not expecting to receive any HWF pieces unless I get lucky with coins, but one can always hope

EDIT: Run completed, full review on following page! A+
    Last edited by Viper2014; 07-30-2014 at 12:12 AM.

Shzzam's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have had over 5 runs that I booked through Jarvis and all have gone super smooth, excellent service, always available, all questions answered honestly and 100% legit. I recommend highly!

Pete8159's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking to buy another H run from ya:P

smithwicks's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything went so well my first run, I'm looking to buy again. Can you send out that email with future dates again?

Jarvis.Dresden's Avatar Member Content Sales Professional
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    44 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely! The live sheet can always be found here. It is also linked under the thread images in green.

Inkedsoul's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have completed 3 complete runs through Jarvis and I have to say this is the best. I have come away from the runs with a lot of loot and a lot of good times from the guilds I have run with. I would recommend these runs for anyone looking to see content and hopefully picking up some awesome gear in the process. Jarvis has been nothing but professional on every occasion, and I will continue to use his service. Thanks again for the good raids!

Jeddahwe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

I read you are going to start (have started?) PvP service? I'd like to play my own toon and looking to get 23k conquest points.

Jarvis.Dresden's Avatar Member Content Sales Professional
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    44 (98%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Responded via PM

Hexxen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Long time lurker, first time poster.

I scheduled a raid with Jarvis and completed it last Friday (7/25). First off, I have NEVER spent this much money on WoW before so I was a little nervous about everything. Jarvis was very professional and was always in constant contact with me. The guild I got paired with was also very friendly and accommodating. I wanted to watch the SW part of HGarrosh and they had someone in the raid who was streaming so I was able to see it.

I got 5/5H Tier and also 2 pieces of HWarforged gear. One I got from a drop and the other I coined from paragons. In total I received 16 pieces of gear. I WAS VERY SATISFIED. I probably just got lucky with drops but the Lootmaster was very accommodating in tossing me gear I needed. It was a very nice experience.

Anyone considering this service from Jarvis should DO IT NOW. It was amazing!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast