Vitalic Elite Rogue Combat Routine | Classic menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 816 of 873 FirstFirst ... 316716766812813814815816817818819820866 ... LastLast
Results 12,226 to 12,240 of 13081
    Laokon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im thinking about buying your routine but how safe is it because its using honorbuddy? if i disable insta kicking and shit, does it even make a diffrence? are you using it on a daily basis?

Vitalic Elite Rogue Combat Routine | Classic
    ath1496's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My routine isnt working??

ath1496's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a complete idiot. Figured it out. Sorry lol
    Last edited by ath1496; 06-29-2016 at 10:51 PM.

r1rogue's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vitalic, since classes are now more simpler in Legion, do you think you'll ever make a second PvP CR for another class once you get the rogue one down for Legion? I am sure the rogue CR is a lot on your plate already, but the pruning definitely makes room for opportunity as far as CR development goes.

vitalic's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/3
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @r1rogue I doubt it, Rogue will probably still end up being complex with all the talent/artifact combinations and what not.

@Laokon Answered that two pages back.

Wattsit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Vitalic Hey man, really sorry if this has been discussed recently. With the tripwire activating, what seems like, every few months now - do you have any plans to switch to another provider than HonorBuddy? Your routine is the only reason I use HonorBuddy (and ofc, I don't use it on my main Rogue account) but it's getting harder and harder to use with HB getting completely ****ed by Blizzard at the moment. Any thoughts? Again, sorry if this has been asked already. Much love, Vital!

Thanks G/R
    8/3
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Wattsit There is no other provider that can offer any greater safety guarantee right now, at least to the degree that would justify the redevelopment effort. Blizzard wants to crack down on botting and the only way you'd really be any safer is by using an underground/private tool used by fewer people. Of course HB is going to remain the number one target for as long as it is around so I am keeping an eye out for potential options, but it would have to be a goldilocks scenario. There is one in development right now called WoWSharp that could be viable in the future (I suspect not until Legion). I'm also eager to see what happens if HB releases its own x64 rotation bot, because that could change the landscape quite significantly.

Wattsit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vitalic View Post
    @Wattsit There is no other provider that can offer any greater safety guarantee right now, at least to the degree that would justify the redevelopment effort. Blizzard wants to crack down on botting and the only way you'd really be any safer is by using an underground/private tool used by fewer people. Of course HB is going to remain the number one target for as long as it is around so I am keeping an eye out for potential options, but it would have to be a goldilocks scenario. There is one in development right now called WoWSharp that could be viable in the future (I suspect not until Legion). I'm also eager to see what happens if HB releases its own x64 rotation bot, because that could change the landscape quite significantly.
    Thanks for the reply man. That all seems fair and understandable. I don't have the slightest clue about coding and all of this behind-the-scenes stuff, but do you think an x64 rotation bot/client would help reduce detections, atleast for a while?

Thanks G/R
    8/3
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Wattsit It's conceivable that it could be made more resilient than Honorbuddy itself, in part because it would presumably have less functionality, but I cannot say for sure. The main reason it would change things is because Blizzard would have to be looking at both 32-bit and 64-bit.

Wattsit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vitalic View Post
    @Wattsit It's conceivable that it could be made more resilient than Honorbuddy itself, in part because it would presumably have less functionality, but I cannot say for sure. The main reason it would change things is because Blizzard would have to be looking at both 32-bit and 64-bit.
    Ahh, I see. Well I'm sure that something will work out - maybe not to the extent we'd all like but aslong as WoW is being played, then botting will be too

Thecurator's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    8/3
    Trade Feedback
    19 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any highrated rogue here that can Pm me, have some questions ! Debating combat Vs sub. Atm im at 2.1k using sub but not sure if combat would be better or not.

mark112's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello all,

I think few things are not that clear as starter to use this combat rotation .On the first page is written

Opening use either the Garrote or Cheap Shot hotkey to tell the rotation you are ready to open, it will then initiate combat once you are in melee range.

For me is only open with garrote or cheap shot and it will start the rotation.

Few times there where question to open on an mage.

Last weak an question.
    How can i open on mage with garrote then 5cp and dfa ?

You answered

@Xanatus Open with Garrote hotkey, then press MfD manually.

This is so confusing on the first you never have written something about it.

I have problems to play arena. Got 710 Full gear got enchanted but still have struggle to win.

I open mostly on caster only with garrote not with Mwd because that stand on the first page and to non caster i open with cheap shot.

I use lazy mode and burst mode enabled. Use the same settings as programmed . Only have hotkeys for cheap shot, blind, garrote, evasion just the basis stuff.

So how you guys open on casters and non-caster . I hope somebody can help me!

Got an few questions what major glyph are you using for sub?

Sorry its a little annoying when the rest have good result. And i have some problems.

Does somebody has some tips?

Please thanks for the help.
    Last edited by mark112; 06-30-2016 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Problem

BooKuu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rogue

delete this

SNPExploits's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    12 (92%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought private PQR Profiles, talked to you on email

Thanks G/R
    8/3
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @mark112 You are right it's not mentioned on the first page, because it's a more advanced trick. Best advice is to learn the class, at least the basics, watch some high rated Rogues on Twitch. When you have an idea of what you should be doing in arena as a Rogue you will find it makes sense.