ChefBoosting - WoW Services: Arena, RBG, Challenges, PvE Boosts & more ... menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1617181920
    Exystredofar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tonight's the big night, Garrosh HC + mount is scheduled to be done tonight, no word on it yet though, so I'm not sure what's going on.

Edit: Well, still no word on it. This no response thing from their customer support is just terrible.

Edit: Clearly not happening tonight. I'm getting tired of this always getting pushed back.

After leaving them some messages before I went to bed letting them know I was never contacted, they responded with what seemed to be an attempt to insult my intelligence, and are now ignoring my questions about the order.

Update: Got in contact with them, was told they were having trouble getting hold of the raid group and that it was scheduled to be finished Thursday night. Never contacted by raid team, let them know that I never received word from the raid group and they said they'll look into it.
    Last edited by Exystredofar; 05-03-2014 at 02:40 AM.

ChefBoosting - WoW Services: Arena, RBG, Challenges, PvE Boosts & more ...
    RUUWWR's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (83%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paid for a 3s boost to 2.2k about 2-3 days ago from these guys.
    Since then i've been waiting until 4-5 hours ago when i contacted them and then was told that they could begin the boost.

After som struggle with the account being locked due to suspicious activities and me getting in contact with various GMs twice i eventually managed to get it all working.
    And since then i've been told that there was some issues (had to post my armory link for about the 7th time).
    After that they told me that the wrong booster logged in (hunter glad logged in instead of warrior) so i had to reset the password again.

So i tried to log in, and nope not any problems logging in, no messages that the account was locked. Anyway i changed the password once again and notified them.

And well, I can just say one thing.
    The social part of this service is just terrible, i mean im paying quite alot of cash and what do I get?
    I get ignored more or less, and when they actually respond to me asking when they will start i get something in line with "ill check with booster" and then im just waiting and nothing happens after that.

joost138's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got the exact same as the posters above. I asked about the pricing, he said: I've request a price for you . I waited 12 hours, and then I tried asking again. Next day, still no answer. Probably have to find someone else then...

Imotepster's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did Garrosh HC + mount tonight went beyond my expectations 5/5 ordered on Monday and got my boost on Wednesday!

Exystredofar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update on my order for Garrosh HC + Mount. Still waiting. Was told that it would definitely be done this Tuesday night at 7PM CST, was never contacted by anyone and was not done. Still waiting on more information from Chefboosting. I was also supposed to get some kind of compensation for how long I've had to wait but I haven't heard anything about that either. It's been over a month since I ordered now and still nothing.

Update: Run was supposed to be done tonight at 10pm, I had some delays in leaving work that I informed them of, still haven't received a response from them and still no invite.

Update: Still no responses from them, although their Skype says they're currently short on staff and they apologize for the wait times, so I guess I can understand. Still, 2 days with no word at all is a bit extreme.

Update: Still no word from them and my order has now vanished from order history on their website. Not sure what's up with that, but I don't think it's anything good.

Update: Order has reappeared on their website, I guess it was just bugging out due to them redoing their site. Boost was supposed to have been done on Tuesday, once again was never contacted when it came time, again waiting on a response from Chefboosting.

Update: I was advised to open a dispute with Paypal over this, but since it's been more than 45 days since the payment I am unable to file a dispute. At this point I'm convinced these guys are scammers and I'm out $200.

Update: I've had a talk with these guys and they explained the whole situation to me and why there has been such a long delay, they said they would look for a new boosting group for it to be done ASAP and they would see if they could work it out with the group to get an extra boss kill in as well. It seems that they really do want to help me out, so I retract what I said in the last update about them. Hopefully this works out soon.

Update: I decided just to ask for a refund instead of going ahead with the service. Refund was supposed to have been issued yesterday, still hasn't been done yet.
    Last edited by Exystredofar; 06-09-2014 at 12:21 AM.

w0lfw00d's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased CM: Challenge Conqueror: Gold (9/9) for $100.00 this Saturday. On Tuesday they changed their pricing and options for CM boosts.

While I understand that they may not be available to do a selfplay. They should not be offering it on their website then asking you for account information. Seems very sketchy to me.

https://chefboosting.com/shop/challenges/cm-challenge-conqueror-gold-99/#]ChefBoosting ? CM: Challenge Conqueror: Gold (9/9)[/url] - What I purchased

Lidl's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone,

First I would like to apolagize for all the orders that haven't been fulfilled over the last weeks. I just adquired Chefboosting and I am now on the process of "cleaning the house" I took the website down temporarily untill I get all the connection with boosters going. All previous orders will either be fulfilled or refunded so I would like for all customers with issues to contact me on chefrbg skype.

Best Regards
    Joni
    New Chefboosting Management

VonB's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought Garrosh hc kill + mount.
    Got booked on 2014-08-06 that raid will start around 7pm cet and no specific time on garrosh kill.

2014-08-06 7pm I contact them on online chat to get an update on my order and tried to get an ETA on Garrosh after some time he said he usually take 2h before they get there and I should be online and standby for inv.

2014-08-06 10pm I contact them again and tried to get an update. First he kicked my out of the chat. Then no answer. After a while he said that they could not get contact with the guild. I kinda get pissed off because how hard is it to leave update either on website or to email.
    So after some arguing he offer me refund and before I could reply the chat was shut down.

So I have opened a ticket to paypal to get my money back and hope paypal remove them.
    I should have read this forum before I ordered but hope someone read my post and don't order from them.

All I get from this order is alot of boosting/gold seller have start to add me on my battle tag.

*Update 2014-08-17: Paypal have refund my money.
    Last edited by VonB; 08-17-2014 at 03:12 AM.

thehiddenshop's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Waiting on payment and will revise as needed.
    Last edited by thehiddenshop; 08-09-2014 at 01:26 PM.

ChefBoosting's Avatar Member WoW Service Provider CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    68 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ChefBoosting.com has closed together with it's Skype: "ChefRBG"

Please contact [email protected] for any business you might have done with ChefBoosting in July or August.
    Last edited by ChefBoosting; 08-20-2014 at 04:58 PM.

Lidl's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ChefBoosting View Post
    ChefBoosting.com has closed together with it's Skype: "ChefRBG"

Please contact [email protected] for any business you might have done with ChefBoosting in June, July or August.
    Don't try to pin your scams on me I ran the company from the date above where I posted to ownedcore all our boosts are up to date.

Also guys we will be opening a new company very soon stay tuned for discount codes.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1617181920