Eu - Us | RBG BOOST | ARENA CARRY | R1, GLADIATOR, HERO | COACHING | CAP SELF PLAY menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738 LastLast
    ssjt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am interested in purchasing an RBG boost for my Alliance character. US player over here. Do you guys allow self-play or is it account sharing?

Edit: Sending a skype request.
    Last edited by ssjt; 01-03-2015 at 07:27 AM.

Eu - Us | RBG BOOST | ARENA CARRY | R1, GLADIATOR, HERO | COACHING | CAP SELF PLAY
    Rb Gaming's Avatar Banned Professional Pvp Player CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    141 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ssjt View Post
    I am interested in purchasing an RBG boost for my Alliance character. US player over here. Do you guys allow self-play or is it account sharing?

Edit: Sending a skype request.
    Rbg boosts are account shared.

Please let me know if i can help any further

ssjt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've purchased an RBG boost from 0-2000 a day ago. Eagerly awaiting for you guys to do your magic. I'll update this post with my feedback once my order is complete.

Fwar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Frostinheart View Post
    Please add our skype frostinheart for more information...

Thank you
    Added you on Skype. Will place my order within the next 2 weeks and update progress here.

Thanks!

Mohsin Khan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered a 0-2200! Waiting on the results

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    141 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mohsin Khan View Post
    Just ordered a 0-2200! Waiting on the results
    Thanks for your order. We have received it

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    141 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Fwar View Post
    Added you on Skype. Will place my order within the next 2 weeks and update progress here.

Thanks!
    Awaiting for you

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    141 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've purchased an RBG boost from 0-2000 a day ago. Eagerly awaiting for you guys to do your magic. I'll update this post with my feedback once my order is complete.
    Thanks for your trust, your order is already completed.

10/10 customer

Mohsin Khan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These guys are very professional and courteous in every way. Definitely will work with you. I ordered Gladiator and i went from 0-2200 in just 3-4 hours. Excellent work, can't wait to finish it up and get the title.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    141 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Important reminder for our customers

Rbg Boosts can take a little longer than expected because of the new mmr system, rating gain per win, is slower than the usual, therefore wer showing more effort to complete our high volume and fulfill your expectations at max level.

We are sorry if your orders are getting delayed a bit but for sure they will be completed as fast as possible.

We are playing at the top of eu and us ladders please don't hestiate to communicate with us about current details.

Thanks for understanding.
    Rbgboost.Net

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    141 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aeisop View Post
    Buying a 0-2000 RBG boost atm. Will post updates if needed.

Edit: First night, I went from 0-1339 rating. The next two days only one win has happened. Looks to be a little slower than an imagined but the boost is still legit.
    Taking few more days than the usual timing because of this crazy season 16. Ur boost is nearly done

ssjt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well now, feedback time!

If you're like me then you're likely looking through this thread to get a better understanding of just how legitimate Frostinheart and his group is. Allow me to alleviate any doubts or fears because like you, I too was very nervous and a bit unsure about whether such boosting services could ever be safe and not result in my account being totally dismantled.

For a few weeks now I had been looking for trustworthy individuals from whom I could purchase RBG rating boosts. There was a group earlier I had contacted about rated battlegrounds but they turned me down because at the time they were only offering their services to EU players due to "US rbgs being a much more difficult ladder." I was a bit disappointed, but luckily I found this thread. Glanced over Frostinheart /RBGaming's site and I found their prices almost too good to be true! Other groups were selling a 0-1800 boost for nearly 140$, whereas RBGaming was selling 0-2000 rating for the same price!

Communication was very swift and within twenty-four of placing my order they had already begun working on it. Mind you I still felt slightly uneasy about giving my account info and the login details but I am delighted to say that these guy's professionalism made me feel much more safe about my choice. Took almost three days after my order was placed for it to be finished but waking up today to find a plethora of titles/achivements on my main felt like Christmas in January.

TLDR: These guys are as legit as they come, and the prices are more than fair. I dare say they are the best you can find on the market. You get your bang for your buck here, and I will most definitely consider you guys when I have the money to raise my rating even further.

Sincerely
    An extremely satisfied customed

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    141 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well now, feedback time!

If you're like me then you're likely looking through this thread to get a better understanding of just how legitimate Frostinheart and his group is. Allow me to alleviate any doubts or fears because like you, I too was very nervous and a bit unsure about whether such boosting services could ever be safe and not result in my account being totally dismantled.

For a few weeks now I had been looking for trustworthy individuals from whom I could purchase RBG rating boosts. There was a group earlier I had contacted about rated battlegrounds but they turned me down because at the time they were only offering their services to EU players due to "US rbgs being a much more difficult ladder." I was a bit disappointed, but luckily I found this thread. Glanced over Frostinheart /RBGaming's site and I found their prices almost too good to be true! Other groups were selling a 0-1800 boost for nearly 140$, whereas RBGaming was selling 0-2000 rating for the same price!

Communication was very swift and within twenty-four of placing my order they had already begun working on it. Mind you I still felt slightly uneasy about giving my account info and the login details but I am delighted to say that these guy's professionalism made me feel much more safe about my choice. Took almost three days after my order was placed for it to be finished but waking up today to find a plethora of titles/achivements on my main felt like Christmas in January.

TLDR: These guys are as legit as they come, and the prices are more than fair. I dare say they are the best you can find on the market. You get your bang for your buck here, and I will most definitely consider you guys when I have the money to raise my rating even further.

Sincerely
    An extremely satisfied customed
    More than words

We are satisfied to serve you, thank you very much

outlined's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a 0-2200 RBG rating on US servers, will update when completed. So far communication has been solid!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    141 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by outlined View Post
    Bought a 0-2200 RBG rating on US servers, will update when completed. So far communication has been solid!
    Thank you,

Will process it as soon as possible