[PQR] Nilrem Affliction Profile - exclusive edition menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    lockslash's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pleased
    another sugestion are add "defensive skills" to rotation...

for example constant Twilight Ward only for bosses or >=90 targets
    similar to:

if UnitBuffID("player", 6229) or not UnitAffectingCombat("player") or (targetLevel ~= -1 and targetLevel < 90) then
    return false
    else
    return true
    end

or a fast way to Dark Pact etc..

[PQR] Nilrem Affliction Profile - exclusive edition
    nilrem2004's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well , it's not optimal + you don't always get shadow damage, you can always put it manually with mouseclick override when you expect a lot of damage. But bare in mind all damage you absorb with it will NOT go back to boss if you got archimonde vengeance. I myself find it unnecesary and I even sometimes take damage on purpose especially popping Archi on high damage.
    Examples: fire phase on Feng when he does AoE, or arcane phase, Force and Verve on first boss in HoF, on Elegon Total Annihilation from that add, I take it with 2 stacks and don't move out :P
    you can do that since you have a lot of HP with sacrifice and you heal yourself for 1-3k per second not mentioning Mortal Coil and healthstones :P

The thing I love about locks is that is you have enough imagination you find out nice things
    Supporter of Frozen.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fixed a bug with Ice Barrier that happened on some occasions , added a check for invisibility, so if you press invisi profile will stop untill buff runs out or untill you cancel buff by rightclicking it.
    Added a failsafe for Pyro+HU procs so we make sure we don't waste any free pyros
    Added manual rotation stop on left Alt, just keep it pressed and rotation won't start untill you release it. It's usefull now to bind some spells for manual use with ALT + 1 or ALT + 2 etc... any ALT combinations you like
    update is up already
    Supporter of Frozen.

demonmeh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    to multi dot with this profile, do i just tab to each target? or will it do it automatically?

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you can put second target to focus or just mouseover a target you wish to DoT.
    Also if you mouseover and left shift it will do SB:SS on mouseover
    and left ALT will soulswap from your target to mouseover

you have it all in first post
    Supporter of Frozen.

thetoyer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Garalon is broken on this profile. It stops dpsing during the fight and seems to tries to target the leg that isn't there. I have to switch to another profile to dps. I have mentioned this before and it was ignored and yet to be fixed.

Pzy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hei, could it be that the profile is bugged on garajal hc, cause when i go down in the ghostworld i need to manually dot the adds/use all cds to get full life cause im alone down there...?

im using the exclusive, and i hope this will be fixed....^^
    also it would be nice that there is a priority in executing the adds in ghostworld with soulleech, cause i usw the glyph for the 20% heal when i kill a add.....

greetz

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thetoyer View Post
    Garalon is broken on this profile. It stops dpsing during the fight and seems to tries to target the leg that isn't there. I have to switch to another profile to dps. I have mentioned this before and it was ignored and yet to be fixed.
    I'm sorry I probably didn't notice or most likely I forgot about this, I fixed the problem in new update, sorry for inconvenience.
    Next time yell at me more bcs I forget things

now where did I put my cellphone.......dammit....
    Supporter of Frozen.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Garajal HC support added. Profile won't refresh dots if main target is below 100k HP now so we get shards/HP back.
    Updated original post, re-download profile and put new data file in also.
    Supporter of Frozen.

Pzy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thx for update......

funny thing, wanna give u rep everytime, but it says i need to spread some around.....now i spreaded and cant give u some rep.....IDK if they need me to spread more lil babys or if they wont let u get contri status....^^

bishop_joshua's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    everything is working great, thanks for a great profile.
    Last edited by bishop_joshua; 12-07-2012 at 04:32 PM. Reason: fix the problem

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Omg, where to start, there have been many changes done.

1. Profile is renamed to "MasterTracker - Exclusive" for 2 reasons, first it deserves that name, and second so you don't overwrite old one so you can have it for emergency since there are possble bugs although profile has been heavy tested for some time now.
    2. Profile now has a complete list of MoP bosses and relevant raid NPC's and is aware of them (different behaviour on Bosses)
    3. Highly improved DoT management based on ALL COMBAT RATINGS (HASTE,MASTERY,SPELLPOWER,CRIT) , calculations are done for every mob that you put dot on and doesn't matter if it is your target,focus or mouseover. When you change target profile remembers the dots that was on your last target (all is stored in database) so no worry that it will know the strength of dot's on it.
    4. Haunt is now casted ONLY on INT procs or DS/BL. Also improved Haunt when boss under 20% (now properly refreshes itself and breaks DS to do so)
    5. Automatic ALL DOT refresh when combat ratings raise your dot damage over 35% compared to others, SB:SS to refresh them all.
    6. High empowered dot's are left to tick with MG spam till last end and then refreshed.
    7. Built in proc monitor for Haunt INT procs for all trinkets/enchants that proc INT.
    8. We are now saving only 1 shard for DS/BL phases (may change when more testing are done or when I get the chance to test 4pc TIER behaviour)
    9. Rewrote and optimized many other abilities in rotation.
    10. Haunt is now casted only if dot's on target will last entire Haunt duration so we are maximising Haunt benefit on that part also now.

That is it for now, please if you find any problems always leave your old profile (which shouldn't be a problem since it's different name) so you can switch to it.
    I'm looking forward to getting feedback.

Profile is up, link is the same.
    Enjoy.
    Last edited by nilrem2004; 12-11-2012 at 07:10 PM.
    Supporter of Frozen.

thetoyer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are a ****ing genius sir.

saga3180's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nilrem2004 View Post
    Omg, where to start, there have been many changes done.

1. Profile is renamed to "MasterTracker - Exclusive" for 2 reasons, first it deserves that name, and second so you don't overwrite old one so you can have it for emergency since there are possble bugs although profile has been heavy tested for some time now.
    2. Profile now has a complete list of MoP bosses and relevant raid NPC's and is aware of them (different behaviour on Bosses)
    3. Highly improved DoT management based on ALL COMBAT RATINGS (HASTE,MASTERY,SPELLPOWER,CRIT) , calculations are done for every mob that you put dot on and doesn't matter if it is your target,focus or mouseover. When you change target profile remembers the dots that was on your last target (all is stored in database) so no worry that it will know the strength of dot's on it.
    4. Haunt is now casted ONLY on INT procs or DS/BL. Also improved Haunt when boss under 20% (now properly refreshes itself and breaks DS to do so)
    5. Automatic ALL DOT refresh when combat ratings raise your dot damage over 35% compared to others, SB:SS to refresh them all.
    6. High empowered dot's are left to tick with MG spam till last end and then refreshed.
    7. Built in proc monitor for Haunt INT procs for all trinkets/enchants that proc INT.
    8. We are now saving only 1 shard for DS/BL phases (may change when more testing are done or when I get the chance to test 4pc TIER behaviour)
    9. Rewrote and optimized many other abilities in rotation.
    10. Haunt is now casted only if dot's on target will last entire Haunt duration so we are maximising Haunt benefit on that part also now.

That is it for now, please if you find any problems always leave your old profile (which shouldn't be a problem since it's different name) so you can switch to it.
    I'm looking forward to getting feedback.

Profile is up, link is the same.
    Enjoy.
    Priofile casts Haunt and the just stops at Normal haunt phase.

edit FIXED
    Last edited by saga3180; 12-12-2012 at 04:13 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New update comming tomorrow... small improvements in DoT timings, just to test it a bit more.
    Supporter of Frozen.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast