WoW US Leveling *Will Beat Anyones Prices* 1-85 Elite , 1-90 Elite .00 85-90 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    SpaceghostPurpp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Legit guy, bump to his thread since he did a 85-90 powerlevel for me and it went great!

WoW US Leveling *Will Beat Anyones Prices* 1-85 Elite , 1-90 Elite .00 85-90
    Semord85's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    146 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent service, had my warrior leveled in 5 days even with the issues with honor buddy, very professional and a very nice guy. Recommend for anyone looking for a power level.
    +rep to you

mmoidiot's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    online for 3 hours.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online until 8pm EST

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Semord85 View Post
    Excellent service, had my warrior leveled in 5 days even with the issues with honor buddy, very professional and a very nice guy. Recommend for anyone looking for a power level.
    +rep to you
    Yeah them 2 entire days of downtime sucked. Would have been 3 days sorry but that is why I am an honest leveling. All these cats claiming to be hand leveling for $25.00 for 85-90, $50.00 1-90... I mean who is going to hand level 1-90 for $50.00 thats like not even 50 cents an hour, more like 10 cents an hour.

So it comes with it and honorbuddy is not normally down, it is extremely rare this ever happens.

alecwilcox's Avatar Sergeant CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump, for awesome job. with my leveling

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by alecwilcox View Post
    bump, for awesome job. with my leveling
    Thank you!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You failed attempting to get one over on me and now you are the one that will most likely get banned. These forums is not the place for a drama queen such as yourself. Others should take a look here.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...ld-free-2.html (Guild Leveling 1-25 $65.00 US/EU "Level 25 Guilds Sell for 100-250K Gold! $$Free$$)

Demented has upset and made all my customers angry at him and you should all read this. Moderators please remove this drama he is invading a sellers post and not following forum rules. He was not scammed, he never placed an order. He is mad I put 2+2 together and noticed that was his attempt. Ownedcore is another forum and nothing has been done to this user and he should be banned for the stress and drama and the anger he has caused my customers because there happy customers and loyal.

I request this user be banned.

Also 2 slots open, Thanks
    mmoIDIOT

Originally Posted by SpaceghostPurpp View Post
    mmoidiot is a great trader, nothing shady about him. I trusted this guy with 2x 90's on my account and like 3 other 85's... vouch big time.
    Originally Posted by rumessingwitme View Post
    Legit Service! I vouch for this guy anytime of the day! I ordered a 1-25 Guild Leveling 2 days before I ordered my 85-90 Power Leveling, Both Where finished the same day! Glad I ordered before price went up to $65! Legit Bump! Leveled a guild for me on Mal Ganis Horde in 4 days! 5 Bank Tabs and 23, 413 Gold in the bank!! Watch out chinese , a new sherrif in town! Thanks Tim for all the Help
    Agree with mmoidiot he had other people useing his account back then. He is 100 percent legit. Got my guilds and accounts leveled from him. He is really nice and did a vet professional job.
    He is one the best power levelers out there.
    Moderator please delete Demented420 post. This guy is just mad because he tried to scam mmoidiot and it did not work.
    Originally Posted by myzar View Post
    I'll second the notion. Given how many vouches he has in his powerleveing thread, I don't see someone using WU or Moneypak as a scammer.
    Last edited by mmoidiot; 10-23-2012 at 04:42 PM.

SpaceghostPurpp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Demented420 View Post
    Trade with Caution!

Okay so I was talking with oldsayinginc < his skype aka Timothy G / OSGAMING on playerauctions.

He refused to use an MM or accept my paypal payments and only wanted me to pay him with greendot cards directly...I asked him why won't he use paypal if I can't get a check (I didn't want to use real life cash because I have 300+$ in paypal balance) I requested a check it didn't come in so I contacted paypal...

I asked him if he would use any mm of his choice if we could use paypal, also on his threads he specifically said he would use paypal if you're a highly repped user...he kept on insisting to get me to use greendot which isn't refundable...

here is proof he was banned on other forums:
    WTB Buying Your Unwanted WoW Accounts! Item Level or Gear is not an issue! Pro Seller - Page 2

OSGaming scammer (Screenshots)

Scammed by OSGaming.

Multiple scam reports that got him banned and now he's on sythe/oc
    I am reporting in hopes that this is enough information to get him banned so he won't scam users who try to buy from him legitly...

skype chat screenshots:

you do realize you can't really just try and turn around things another person to make them look bad? Mmoidiot has done nothing but helped the community so far with cheap powerleveling. I've used him twice now, get out of here troll!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Demented I can not be banned for threads over 5 years old, I was huge back then. I was the power leveling scene in 2008 and I got to big, to fast with ige and employees and my ex wife
    hurt my good name and did some people wrong. I moved on, that can't have me banned here. Also this is from your mouth "I am reporting in hopes that this is enough information to get him banned so he won't scam users who try to buy from him legitly..." Your going to get yourself banned, I have nothing but amazing reputation and every one of my customers will tell you they paid greendot and WU and I delivered as promised plus extra free stuff. I hope the moderators can clean up my threads soon.

Thanks
    Tim-
    mmoIDIOT

alecwilcox's Avatar Sergeant CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I second that Demented should be banned for bringing drama to his threads. demented was not scammed, none of his customers have been, he did all my orders fine and i paid greendot. Moderators need to delete this and ban demented, he wasnt even scammed, he is just trying to be a troll and make someone else look bad.... i mean i see all kinds of post where people are defending mmoidiot, site donators for ****s sake.. what is this kids problem, remove these post and ban this Demented

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just want to add this, demented did not look deep enough, he just wanted to troll because i busted him wide open trying to pull one over on me and did not let him.

In none of those links where scams done. One post is about an account i was going to level and sell split profit, I dinged it to 80 gave it back to customer like a year ago, thread was closed and even says no scam involved. The other one doesnt even mention a scam. Lastly your post proves what I said long time ago, I gave that account to someone else, a moderator confirmed this. It was given away, and the person I gave it to did something bad, thats coming from a moderators mouth.

So basicly Demented You just got yourself banned for violating ownedcores rules, you are harrassing me for no reason other than I wouldnt take your paypal with your worthless 1 rep and you got i guess booty hurt? Everyone read those posts and tell me if im wrong.

Moderators, close this thread and deal with Demented please.

Sorry all my customers had to see this, I apologize for me ever talking to this guy, I had no idea he was a troll or would cause drama for no reason at all.

I honestly would just like a moderator to just clean up my threads if possible. My customers are a little more than angry with this guy and I feel its wrong on his part and I think a ban is in order.

minihansen12's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol as you can see, its you

fevernova's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My monk getting lvled from lvl 18 to lvl 51 in 5 days using full PvP way.
    Last edited by fevernova; 11-03-2012 at 06:08 PM.

chingchawng's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not legit see my other post in other thread

Originally Posted by chingchawng View Post
    After reading everything else about him , i will share my story....

Purchased a guild for 65.00 last monday first he told me to use greendot card gave him the number and he couldn't use it cause he had redeemed to many he said , at that point i had to send him another payment using western union instant cash, charged me another 15.00 for western union fee, at this point he told me he would give me a level 23 guild to make up for all the fees i ended up paying, told me he would give it to me that night , waited almost 7 days to get the level 23 guild , contacted him numerous times to get an update on my level 25 guild order, including the last time today at 1:30 when he told me it was done, and i could pick it up at 8 p.m. tonight called him then contacted alec who told me hes a straight up scammer....

also i would like to add what this guy is doing is considered wirefraud accoring to 18 U.S.C. § 1343

Wire

18 U.S.C. § 1343 provides:

Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, transmits or causes to be transmitted by means of wire, radio, or television communication in interstate or foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both. If the violation affects a financial institution, such person shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.

i will be pursuing this charge unless i receive either the guild i paid for or the money back including all fees associated

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast