Scarab Lord Battle.net in YOUR name! (US) Get your main the SL Mount & Title! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CMKZTVGXT's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Phattwoohie View Post
    Forgive me if I'm wrong but didn't they just fix this so your account gets banned and all mounts are removed? I haven't played WoW in a couple of years and was thinking of coming back when I saw the other post about getting all the mounts. Guy was selling them for $1500 and then someone said their account was banned and all mounts removed by Blizz. Could be that was something different the guy was selling or is this the same thing?

Here is a link to the other thread, can someone tell me if this is the same service being offered in this thread? I'd love to have a bunch of mounts upon my return but not wanting to get my old account banned in the process.
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...iron-more.html (194 Mounts on your account within 48 hours | Spectral Tiger, Invincible, Mimiron&More)
    Sorry I'm late on replys

I'm not niko & this is not a service

I duped my account back when 5.0 just hit and this account has been active for a while it has no bans or suspensionss and doesnt come with a bunch of mounts or anything only the ones that I completed legit.

Another note worth mentioning this is a one time thing, its a actual battle.net account, not something I can preform over and over.

When you merg this to your mains account you wont just be getting mounts etc, you will get 9k achievement points, feats etc added to your main and all the characters you make from now on will have the Scarab lord mount title and fos as well as other stuff.
    Last edited by CMKZTVGXT; 10-02-2012 at 03:48 PM.

Scarab Lord Battle.net in YOUR name! (US) Get your main the SL Mount & Title!
    xsunwellx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting
    Gblisle

dagna's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best way to ensure he doesn't / can't scam you is to have him take a moderated deal (you send money to a mod, have him do all of this, and have the mod pay him after they've confirmed it). Only way to avoid any sort of scamming, having the capability to name change be proven by showing a mod doesn't mean you can't scam someone anyways. Just my two cents.

xsunwellx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I offered him 350$ and he accepted but wouldn't use a mod.
    Won't say he's a scammer but he sure looks like one.

Edit: Oh, and he put me on block/ignore on skype as soon as I said I wouldn't deal without a mod

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xsunwellx View Post
    I offered him 350$ and he accepted but wouldn't use a mod.
    Won't say he's a scammer but he sure looks like one.

Edit: Oh, and he put me on block/ignore on skype as soon as I said I wouldn't deal without a mod
    Nice blatant lie

Yes I won't deal with another person, I'm not going to have to explain myself to you when you flat out lied.

I didn't block you right when you told me, I blocked you after you started calling me a scammer, I have logs to prove it, if I blocked you before you wouldn't be able to send me that message.

As for not including a mod I have good reason, if someone sends that mod a payment and he sends me a payment guess who guess ****ed? Not one but two people, so I'll have to answer to him and paypal will have us both in the negative. No thanks on that.

dagna's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CMKZTVGXT View Post
    Nice blatant lie

Yes I won't deal with another person, I'm not going to have to explain myself to you when you flat out lied.

I didn't block you right when you told me, I blocked you after you started calling me a scammer, I have logs to prove it, if I blocked you before you wouldn't be able to send me that message.

As for not including a mod I have good reason, if someone sends that mod a payment and he sends me a payment guess who guess ****ed? Not one but two people, so I'll have to answer to him and paypal will have us both in the negative. No thanks on that.
    Pathetic excuse, if he complains about that, simple way to resolve that where he can't complain about potentially getting ****ed, send the payment to said mod via WU, so the mod won't have any problems with your payment (you can't recall a payment via wu), that way the only one getting ****ed is him by the mod if he tries and funny crap (mod can paypal him the money). Win - Win if he's legit, any excuse he puts up for not being willing to do this, simply shows his true colors. Using an excuse that time is some kind of issue is just weak, the extra time involved in this is minimal and it ensures anyone buying this from him cannot get scammed in the end as well as vice-versa (they can't scam him).

If he can't agree to something like that for the security of both parties, he's declaring himself as a scammer on the spot.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its being sold as we speak so nice try saying no one will buy, not everyone is stupid enough to believe every little bit.

Dagna is some random that just joined

Pot is a guy who gives himself rep, 5 people he sold a spectral code to, all the same day, all reg the same day, all left rep the same day and never logged back on

the other guy was blocked after calling me a scammer before even talking about the full thing

I'm not making a new thread because I know I'm legit, what is the point of making a new thread when they will just post on there as well? Its being sold so I don't care what lowlife trollers have to say.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SmotPoker View Post
    Well I am saying you scam people and so is everyone else who tried to buy from you
    You said I scammed you, now you changed it, that is the point, you are just making up lies because I outted you.

Please tell me, how did you sell 5 spectral tiger codes, all from people who reg the same day, around the same time, and never logged back on? I'd like to know that. I call bullshit, and you just give yourself rep all the time.

SmotPoker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol you are some random that just joined! Dagna has been registered since 2008. You made your account last month. And everyone knows duped account always get banned as soon as they fix the duping method. So your either selling a fake account or one that you know will be banned.

Either way you are trying to scam people
    Last edited by SmotPoker; 10-02-2012 at 05:51 PM.

j600's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I said earlier, this guy is probably nikosmith and given that people have now came forward and said he's a scammer I'd avoid this guy like AIDS.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol you are some random that just joined! Dagna has been registered since 2008. You made your account last month
    There you go avoiding the point once more, you gave yourself rep buddy.

Thread: Spectral Tiger Loot Card (Code Only)
    Amazing trader! was fast and had no problems
    09-24-2012 11:02 AM
    crazykillaa
    Legit and Friendly Trader
    09-24-2012 10:45 AM
    mikeislame
    Thanks for the 2 month Gamecard!
    09-24-2012 10:22 AM
    onceuponatime
    Quick and easy trade
    09-24-2012 09:59 AM
    You have no thread up for gamecards

and all the other rep is vague and posted for the spectral tiger thread lol yeah ok.
    Last edited by CMKZTVGXT; 10-02-2012 at 06:00 PM.

SmotPoker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Simply put. you are selling accounts you know will be banned. You are scamming people!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Simply put. you are selling accounts you know will be banned. You are scamming people!
    Nice to know you are NOT denying giving yourself 5 rep in the past week, very good to know.

On a side note, this account has been active since 08, and was duped right as 5.0 came out, it hasn't had any suspensions nor warning, highly doubt it will be banned as no one can see that it was duped, not even blizzard, all the achievements and feats have the correct dates nothing new.

bloodbad's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scammed me and a friend.
    was officially $450 and got reduced to $300.
    He wanted us to buy 2x tcg.
    - Big blizzard bear
    - Murloc costume.

Gave codes and details but just saw now he removed me and my friend from skype.

The code has been from the blizzard bear:
    Your code has already been redeemed for a promotional item on the realm “Sargeras” (United States).

He has been using different skypes including:
    positive.influence
    rico.z.bx

Positive influence said he's only selling USA and in order te get a EU account he referred me to the rico.z.bx.

I know it wasn't the smartest thing to do, it is luckily only $300.
    Be aware of these methods, i doubt they work any longer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12