★XgamerX★Account unbanning (US/EU)★Battle.net NameChange★★Country Change★★ (20% OFF) menu

User Tag List

Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233 ... LastLast
    Lazslo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added you on skype for WoW unban.

★XgamerX★Account unbanning (US/EU)★Battle.net NameChange★★Country Change★★ (20% OFF)
    alienalien1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added you on skype <--Mysteerio21

Takri's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am trying to get him online for over a week yet always offline >.<

zubhost's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by XGamerX View Post
    you are also in my last 3 EU orders to be completed
    Please refund the account I gave you, getting sick and tired of all your excuses! Contact me on Skype! Been waiting like 3 months now 12#$!#@$

RapeBlizz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey XGamerX

I have a question...

If i had a D3 account which was banned and then bought a new game would it still be possible to retrieve the old account?

Best regards

Pentium's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a namechange which was agreed to be completed this saturday. Still havent heard anything and cant reach you on skype. Should I be worried? Seems a few users here are having trouble..

Hope to hear from you soon! Skype: consultantms

chaosN's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Pentium View Post
    Bought a namechange which was agreed to be completed this saturday. Still havent heard anything and cant reach you on skype. Should I be worried? Seems a few users here are having trouble..

If you are an eu costumer than get ready to wait for a very long time. Bought the name change on 31. January. Zubhost is waiting even longer.

XGamerX's Avatar Banned Powerleveling and Unbanning Expert CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All EU namechanges are being completed as we speak--- I am no longer taking EU orders due to the issues I have had with blizz EU, but I will still complete or refund each order that was already taken

Sensisativa's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/7
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello XGamerX,

I had an old account(US) banned using LuaNinja years ago, what do think the odds would be to have it unbanned?

Edit - I have already called and sent emails trying to have it restored and was told they would never unban it.
    Last edited by Sensisativa; 03-04-2013 at 06:03 AM.
    "A friend in need is a friend indeed, but a friend with weed is better"

zubhost's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by XGamerX View Post
    All EU namechanges are being completed as we speak--- I am no longer taking EU orders due to the issues I have had with blizz EU, but I will still complete or refund each order that was already taken
    Any timeframe when I get my order? If it takes longer then 48 hours, just give me mine account back please!

Exystredofar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Pentium View Post

Apparently US name changes take a while too. I was told it would take no more than 72 hours and that was over a week ago now, haven't had any response from him on skype for almost a week. Also Xgamer, if you see this post, please send me an update, order is P3W18.

adhak's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It has now been a month and the only thing I've received was an absolutely terrible paint MS license with the wrong name on it/wrong signature that was then switched for one with my name, same picture and layout. I still haven't received the 2nd license and I am done waiting, I'd like a refund back now rather than having to go through cancelling paypal, unless you prefer me to do it that way. I haven't been able to get a hold of you for the last week either. I understand you are busy or whatever else but this entire experience has been nothing short of shocking. Bad representation, little or no communication, and still no product. I hope in the future to order from you if you ever get this service up and running, but as of now I am not willing to pay for this type of treatment with no outcome.

kimmybird's Avatar Master Sergeant CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this guy still alive? I was gonna use the service, but you all seems to screaming scam or refund.

chaosN's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by adhak View Post
    It has now been a month and the only thing I've received was an absolutely terrible paint MS license with the wrong name on it/wrong signature that was then switched for one with my name, same picture and layout. I still haven't received the 2nd license and I am done waiting, I'd like a refund back now rather than having to go through cancelling paypal, unless you prefer me to do it that way. I haven't been able to get a hold of you for the last week either. I understand you are busy or whatever else but this entire experience has been nothing short of shocking. Bad representation, little or no communication, and still no product. I hope in the future to order from you if you ever get this service up and running, but as of now I am not willing to pay for this type of treatment with no outcome.
    This is actually the same expirence for me. Please write me if you got your refund. If i ask for a refund, hes assuring me that he'll get it done fast. But than nothing happens. Than i told him that if he wont get it done until the next weekend i'll do a paypal claim. Suddenly he was online and wrote me that he doesnt want it this way and it will be done in a couple days. Still i will stay with my opinion: If i do not see any progress or bad progress until this sonday i'll do a paypal claim.

adhak's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chaosN View Post
    This is actually the same expirence for me. Please write me if you got your refund. If i ask for a refund, hes assuring me that he'll get it done fast. But than nothing happens. Than i told him that if he wont get it done until the next weekend i'll do a paypal claim. Suddenly he was online and wrote me that he doesnt want it this way and it will be done in a couple days. Still i will stay with my opinion: If i do not see any progress or bad progress until this sonday i'll do a paypal claim.
    Yeah I've had no reply on here or skype still, if I'm not refunded by this weekend I will be escalating it to a paypal claim and with screenshots all of his ridiculous excuses of 'it will be done tonight, tomorrow, 48 hours max' for the last month, it should be sufficient for them to issue my money back. In the case of not receiving a refund or any communication I will also be submitting a full review onto here for future buyers because this experience has been nothing short of horrific, and I wouldn't want anyone else to have to go through this. I'm not just going to casually let the paypal timer run down till I can no longer have them get my refund however as this is what seems is his objective as there are people in this thread who have been waiting without a refund for 3 months now and I have yet to see anyone who successfully got their name change come forward.

Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233 ... LastLast