Honorbuddy lifetime keys, legal, decent price. Both 3+1 sessions. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mirham's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he was legit for about 1 month, now it doesnt work anymore :P

Honorbuddy lifetime keys, legal, decent price. Both 3+1 sessions.
    B3ne's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,
    I'm sorry to hear that all your keys were refunded, however, I don't see a concrete reason for this occurence.
    I dont know what this is about, also I can't really understand it.
    I never saw that before with HB. Very odd.
    Moreover, I need to condon for this issue.

As you maybe read my thread you saw a post from Darkbounded:
    'Nothing personal with the seller everyone says he's good then he must be, I just wanted to say that after I spoke with Bossland (the owner of HB bot) he said that Bots can be reselled, but the original owner can always claim them back no matter what. I just wanted you guys to know that there is no protection on this from anyone'

My answer:
    Hello Darkbounded!
    In fact, It's surely totally true what you are saying! In addition, I appreciate that you was able to state your information without making any digs in my direction!
    I however, was even surprised that Bossland said that his bots can be reselled!
    Moreover, we should empathize with a sellers attitude towards reselling. Every owner is averse from reselling, as they will lose a profit.

Often, resell is even forbidden in the purchase agreement which the buyer contract with a salesperson.
    Furthermore, in the most purchase agreements it is also stated that, in our case software, is just rented from the owner!
    That also involves that an owner can always claim back their property!
    This is also extremly the fact with World of Warcraft account trades! On account of this purchase agreement, they are forbidden!

Nevertheless,
    'I want to emphasise that I don't think that a resell of an HB key will let to an disable of the HB account.
    I can rarely imagine that.
    Besides, I also want to accentuate that I never have had the intent to harm Bossland, or the comuntiy of HB!
    I bought this keys, used them, and don't have any use for them right now, so I think it reasonable to resell them, since I bought them as lifetime keys.
    Just again I want to enhance that I don't want to compromise Bosslands business, since I really enjoy his products!
    I apologize for any lost he might would experience!
    I thank you Darkbounded that you have drawn my attention to this matter!'

I just can assume that it has something to do with the fact that Darkbounded has drawn Bosslands attention to this matter.
    In addition, all of the keys I still possess are still active and working great.
    I again have to excuse for this inconvenience!
    I really regret this!
    Regards
    Bene

pmolurus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mirham View Post
    he was legit for about 1 month, now it doesnt work anymore :P
    yes same.

@b3ne: and now? will y refound our money or any idee for this problem?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123