★SEPHIROFL★ ★LIFETIME UNBAN SERVICE★ ★3 Years Experience★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 87 of 112 FirstFirst ... 37838485868788899091 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1666
    kingone834's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added on Skype.

★SEPHIROFL★ ★LIFETIME UNBAN SERVICE★ ★3 Years Experience★
    lameeggers's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added on skype

Snakeslol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added on skype: five mins ago ''Snakeslol''

Sephiroth's Avatar Former Staff Number One Unbanner CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have not already, can you email me the following information to [email protected] to help with getting Unbanned:
    What Game Were you Banned?
    Why were you banned?
    Have you appealed the ban?
    Have you been banned before?
    Where did you hear about my service ?
    Do you have a Promo code from a referral?
    What is your Skype ?
    Need Unbanned? Try the oldest active unban service on OwnedCore. Sephirofl - Unban Service - Nine Years of Experience

magixdevil's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added on skype: magixdevil

andygami's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ========================= thanks ======================
    Last edited by andygami; 10-04-2016 at 09:59 PM.

Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by andygami View Post
    This is my feedback on Sephirofl.

This is a paid service. Sephirofl didn't cheat/scam me... but talking to this guy wasn't a pleasant experience.

The reviews on here are great, and it gave me so much hope... but this guy talks to me like he's always annoyed or in a hurry, (he was 'nicer' before he collected my money - even though i bought premium).

I was always trying to be friendly and cool with the guy, and when i gave him feedback about waiting times (waiting times definitely out of the time frame he gives you at the start) he just was like "whatever - bye." "i'm done talking to you bye" etc.

So.... He only wrote 3 letters for me, but the letters like took 12-20 hours each maybe ? Took so long to the point I forgot I was even using this service.

All in all - would I recommend ? Yes, if you don't mind waiting longer time frames than he gave you.

Most of his replies to blizzard were kinda... I dunno... Like so obviously templated, like nobody talks like that ? I'm sure it works sometimes but I can totally imagine him getting a higher success rate if he put in more effort.

He didn't want to hear about how I got banned, about my account history, about any information that could be useful to him. He asked a few standard questions, and copy and pasted me a message to send to blizzard which had ... almost nothing to do with the information he requested.

Good luck to all buyers! Maybe I was unlucky and got a bad experience.

5.5/10

(Still permanently banned)
    And from the salesman side of things... If you expect to be first, among everyone else whom purchases the same service as you, then don't waste my time. If the only time I ever hear from you is that your upset a letter is taking so long while I sleep, then don't waste my time... When you scream because you want to be above all others, when there is no reason for you to be, then don't waste my time...

When you quit contacting me, and then say that my service isn't successful, don't waste my time...

All in all... If you want my service, I greatly appreciate your business, and will do everything to cater to you in your time of need, but if you come complaining about things continuously, when you receiving exactly what you had paid for, then please don't even contact me. I am here to service you, and I will do everything I can to help you, but what I will not stand for is insulting my integrity when you're upset that you do not get a response within 30 minutes of contacting me... I have a life.. I have a son... I don't live on my computer... I need rest, and I service customers as quickly as I can...

I had all the information I needed for you... I didn't need anything else, or I would have asked for it. I have been doing this for 5 years, and perform my job in a professional manner... You speak as if you even attempted this service, or have any idea of what is effective at recovering accounts... I am sure the years of service you have put into unbanning accounts, such as I have, has given you this superior opinion of what is best for your account, but how about instead of being so assertive in what you think is best, you let the expert handle the situation... If I needed something else, I would have asked for it... Why would I have wanted to spend more time on a case when the quicker I finish it, the more profit I make....

When you set unrealistic expectations... then get upset to a realistic response.... then you are just being impractical. Grow up...
    Need Unbanned? Try the oldest active unban service on OwnedCore. Sephirofl - Unban Service - Nine Years of Experience

andygami's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ===========================p================
    Last edited by andygami; 10-04-2016 at 10:26 PM.

ehow76's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Andygami, dont worry man I am on the same boat as you are. I got perm banned for just being toxic in league of legend, as I recall 5 letters already sent, time between receiving each letter can depends and may be up to 72 hours apart. I know the service is a little slow and can be frustrating just waiting, but you still need to know there are alot of customers. But i've come to these terms before buying his advanced service.

1. I know the chance to be unban is very very very low, so low that this is to be considered unban on a whim service. Meaning if your not un banned after the 1st letter, then every letter after that is just wasted opportunity and hope...hoping that you can fish out another gm that just wants to do his own thing that day and unban you cause he's about to quit his job and doesnt care.

2. I also kept in mind Sephirofl has about as much chance of unbanning as you and I, its just in Sephirofl's case he is able to make unban appeal a little more professional and nice sounding. Not that nice sounding appeal raises any success, but its like what if the gm on your case only likes to hear perfect paragraphs and sentences? At the end of the day, an Appeal is just an Appeal, still depends if the gm wants to quit his job and sabotage the game company for fun or not. Honestly no gm wants to unban anyone, due to the steps that is required to get banned in the 1st place and the careful monitoring they put on you, why would the gm think they are wrong? They want to drop the ban hammer! they get paid more? iunno...

3. Sephirofl has to sleep and he mentioned he has a child ? ... yeah. Even if it took 10 days for me to get my next letter, I still would not be mad, because the rate of finding the right gm out-scales the time it takes for you to get the next letters anyways. Basically pushing out the letters is not going to help at ALL! you can pour out 20 letters a day and still be banned, then wait 5 years later push out a simple ticket that has nothing related to an appeal like: ''hi gm how are you doing today'' and if the gm is having a great day, he will look at your account and be liike ooh hes banned? i'll unban him.. seriously.. people are still people operating on emotion every second.

4. aaaanndd yea so what if it takes 60 letters. Its kinda like finding a job, like are you going to quit after 1 employer turns you down? noo... your gonna revise your resume and your presentation until you land one some place else... question yourself, do you want to try and when succeed able to put food on the table? Or would you just look at that ban message everytime you log into your account and be reminded of it for infinity. I mean your gonna get a respond everytime you put up a ticket no matter what, who cares if your account is filled with 500 tickets, Like what are they gonna DOUBLE, Tripple, or Quad lifetime PERMA Ban your account? your account is already as bad as it is. For me, I guess if I waste all of my 20 letters, i'll just purchase another 20 in 2months or so.... Comon how much more worst can it hurt at this point lol... if bringing yourself a false sense of hope but in the end it succeed... now that is the real reward! LOL.. and once you get that account back, you probably wont ever want to hack again and your appreciation of the account goes up because the impossible happen, a new life. Hang in there man, because I will too.. Fin.

no i dont work for sephrorofl
    Last edited by ehow76; 07-05-2016 at 07:11 AM. Reason: edit

Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sent you a response over 2 days ago... I suggest you check your email or spam folder.....

ehow76's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the post sounds much better now

papertigerx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R