★SEPHIROFL★ ★LIFETIME UNBAN SERVICE★ ★3 Years Experience★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 70 of 112 FirstFirst ... 20666768697071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1666
    Veritasium's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone should calm down, stop blaming him for his letters and think about whats going on here.
    Blizzard since the ban wave, has gotten thousands of appeals.
    Many of which are repeat offenders, and/or legitimate gold sellers with a multitude of accounts.
    Just because your first letter didn't work, doesn't mean the service is fraudulent.

Give it a week or two, send in the amazing appeal letter that Seph writes for you and get results.
    I've used his service once prior for a ban I received for botting Archaeology (Professor title) late MOP
    I was caught flat out, due to getting stuck and walking in place for a few hours.
    Even then, I still got a perma ban reduced to three days.

I'm 100% confident in his abilities,
    and 100% confident that if I wait out all of you rushing in like headless chickens; that mine will be overturned.
    Patience is key, go find another game to bot in the mean time.

★SEPHIROFL★ ★LIFETIME UNBAN SERVICE★ ★3 Years Experience★
    Kandooly's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My second and third email cancelled administratively too. It seems blizz forced their employees for discarding all emails for this ban wave. Surely patience is key always but tbh if it took so long there is no difference for me and most of players to get their account back then or after 6 months cause in both condition they will lose their chance to retrieve their absence time in game for this patch .

patwise's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you unban private server accounts?

lulukamil's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can you do Guild Wars 2 Banned account?

Sephiroth's Avatar Former Staff Number One Unbanner CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by patwise View Post
    Can you unban private server accounts?
    Yes, I have before.

Originally Posted by lulukamil View Post
    can you do Guild Wars 2 Banned account?
    Yes, I can.
    Need Unbanned? Try the oldest active unban service on OwnedCore. Sephirofl - Unban Service - Nine Years of Experience

merogin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Taran32 View Post
    Was this part of the Honorbuddy bans or were you suspended for another bot?

***EDIT**

Guys, for **** sakes don't post your results emails on here regardless of what anyone says. This is a public site. Anyone, including Blizzard employees can view it, and you should already expect that they do. Provide as much information as you can if you get overturned, but avoid posting anything that might link back to your account.
    Hadn't checked back on this, sorry about the late reply was part of the 6month wave which mostly if not entirely targeted honorbuddy users. Hope this helps those that were curious. I can say this much that I did get through without too many letters written.

Kandooly's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is going to make me mad. Never know that that account is such impotant thing for me. Tbh I've used hb but never ever in the way that cause problem in game mechanic or enjoyment of other players. I mean, I never used it for gathring, grinding, pvp including arena or BG (I basically do not play pvp), or even to make gold for selling others. The only reason for me to use it was that I really hate to hit a few keys (normal DPS rotation) when I'm in raid and dungeons and prefer to focus on tactic or using my CDs @ right time which was hard enough that killing the damn BH (heroic) took about 2 months (7 hours every day) for me to be done with pug (yes, cause of my working time I can not go raid with guildies). Also even if this is violate of service, it is not fair to ban a player 6 months and prevent acces to account totally. I guess it would be better if they limit their punishment to game environment like removing achievement of BH killing or preventing of doing raid for a period of time. Also I guess when a game living time period is about 9 months, 6 months ban is crazy and is like invalidating a driver driving license for 10 years cause of park in a where that park is forbidden. why I write this herre? cause mabe bliz read here and stop cancelling all tickets with no responce.

Taran32's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by merogin View Post
    Hadn't checked back on this, sorry about the late reply was part of the 6month wave which mostly if not entirely targeted honorbuddy users. Hope this helps those that were curious. I can say this much that I did get through without too many letters written.
    As in your account was suspended for HB or was your suspension for another program? You weren't specific. That's pretty significant if you got your account unbanned for HB specifically.

ckmafia's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No other bots were part of the banwave.

flyg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wrong thread. sorry
    Last edited by flyg; 05-26-2015 at 04:47 PM.

fearfart's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    39/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you do.. rollback requests too? I have spent gold that I shouldn't have spent in retrospect and I'd like to get it rolled back, I was not clever enough to change my IP or such before the spending moment so appealing to it being a hacked account is a tough nut. My current angle is to blame it on stress, workload, clouded judgement, leaving accounts open on an unlocked computer. Basically, they have no reason to roll it back according to their ToS but perhaps they have a heart and still do it out of pity or compassion.

Long story short, if this does not strike as effective, would you have methods to get it done and could we do business?
    Thanks

Sephiroth's Avatar Former Staff Number One Unbanner CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fearfart View Post
    Do you do.. rollback requests too? I have spent gold that I shouldn't have spent in retrospect and I'd like to get it rolled back, I was not clever enough to change my IP or such before the spending moment so appealing to it being a hacked account is a tough nut. My current angle is to blame it on stress, workload, clouded judgement, leaving accounts open on an unlocked computer. Basically, they have no reason to roll it back according to their ToS but perhaps they have a heart and still do it out of pity or compassion.

Long story short, if this does not strike as effective, would you have methods to get it done and could we do business?
    Thanks
    Honestly, I have zero experience with that.
    Need Unbanned? Try the oldest active unban service on OwnedCore. Sephirofl - Unban Service - Nine Years of Experience

d00mw01f's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So if I already wrote one ticket and blizzard closed it they will reject all new without response, right?

Veritasium's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cyborg14 View Post
    This is scam! Don't trust this sh!t !
    used fake account create positive feedback ! **** You !
    I'm curious, do you have proof if this " scam " you're mentioning?
    If you've bought this service you'd understand that it's quite effective.
    However if you just bought this service for this ban wave,
    you have to understand that there's a cool down period.
    In which blizzard won't have anything to do with those banned.
    I used Seph's services for a prior ban in which I was blatantly caught using Honorbuddy.
    From a perma ban, reduced to 3 days.

Emails or it didn't happen?

[email protected]
    1/**/15

to me
    ***Notice of Account Closure***

Account Name: WOW1

Reason for Closure: Terms of Use Violation -- Exploitative Activity: Abuse of the Economy

----------------------------------------

Blizzard Entertainment <[email protected]>
    1/**/15

to me
    Thank you for contacting us concerning the recent action taken against the World of Warcraft license WOW1. The account closure wasn't for suspicion of real money transactions as that was back in 2012-**-** and 2013-**-** and those were just warnings anyway. As for the account closure it was for use of unauthorized third party programs. Since there was no evidence of any unauthorized access to the account, the account owner is held accountable for the programs they have running on their system.

With that being said, after a thorough review of the circumstances involved in this action, we're going to give you another chance. We're going to adjust the account closure to a 72 hour suspension and a final warning. I'd strongly recommend re-evaluating any and all programs that you may have running on your computer and reviewing our policies below.

----------------------------------
    Dates are hidden to protect my account.

All in all, screw you for leaving a false review!

foxeye's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi SEPHIROFL , I email you about the Battle.net response , but you still not yet reply me
    my email nickname: WP GG