★SEPHIROFL★ ★LIFETIME UNBAN SERVICE★ ★3 Years Experience★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 45 of 112 FirstFirst ... 41424344454647484995 ... LastLast
    lumpkinn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got my d1 main league of legends account back, but all my skins and halve of my champions are now gone. ):

★SEPHIROFL★ ★LIFETIME UNBAN SERVICE★ ★3 Years Experience★
    SpikeeeN's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added your skype waiting for contact. Hopefully you might have the experience and skills to unban my lovely account!
    I'm a pirate, I kill people for money. You are my friend, I kill you for free!

azuro's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    15/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heya, u got any success unbanning people from the PQR banwave?

Sephiroth's Avatar Former Staff Number One Unbanner CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by azuro View Post
    Heya, u got any success unbanning people from the PQR banwave?
    Back online, and yes, I do.
    Need Unbanned? Try the oldest active unban service on OwnedCore. Sephirofl - Unban Service - Nine Years of Experience

pputox's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey sephirofl im pst in skype

Nwonknu7's Avatar Member Exploit Expert CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just added you on skype

boobeara's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Sephirofl, bought premium lifetime from you in December. Am in need of your services once again. I sent you an email regarding what happened. Also added you on skype. I will gladly tip regardless of outcome, just need your help! Thanks.

Upate 3/10: I am thankful for having bought a premium lifetime service. Soon as I messaged him on skype he let me know what to do. Got unbanned and am good to go! Can't recommend enough!
    Last edited by boobeara; 03-10-2014 at 12:27 AM.

pputox's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey hi sephirofl we can talk in skype plz im follow ur instruccion and nothing

epicasta1900's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought an unbanning service from him and although I wasnt unbanned, blizz is being really stubborn, I do want to say this guy is really good. I was trying to get my account unbanned for over 2 months now and Seph wrote to me around 30+ letters. Blizz either cancelled them or gave some BS reply. This guy didnt delay in responding back. I would email him before I went for my job and would find a reply back by the time I came back.
    I personally gave up on getting the account unbanned. I think that the change was needed and that I can now give more time to other things than playing WoW.
    Overall, I had a good experience with him. His letters he gives are really well done and probably anything I could have written. I would recommend him to any1 else thinking of trying to get themselves unbanned.

PIPOL13's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    something was quiet here

Taran32's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by PIPOL13 View Post
    something was quiet here
    You're wasting your time. You won't find posts of people posting "Unbanned" screens from the PQR banwave because for the most part, they don't exist. Most of the people who receieved permanent bans are never getting those accounts back, regardless of whether or not they contacted Seph. That's because they used them in PvP, and when it comes to botting, using them in any rated (arenas, or RBGs) PvP is a guaranteed sledgehammer on any account, regardless of past infractions or lack thereof.

Your crusade to make Seph look like an idiot is pointless. You won't get what you want. He has success unbanning people, but only in the sense that they probably barely used PQR in PvE and therefore got a slap on the wrist. If you're one of the unlucky few who got caught in the banwave, consider your account gone forever. Move on, or start another one and use a safer program. Hint: They're all going to cost money. There probably won't be another "free" program that lasts as long as PQR did ever again.
    Last edited by Taran32; 03-13-2014 at 08:48 PM.

PIPOL13's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Taran32 View Post
    You're wasting your time. You won't find posts of people posting "Unbanned" screens from the PQR banwave because for the most part, they don't exist. Most of the people who receieved permanent bans are never getting those accounts back, regardless of whether or not they contacted Seph. That's because they used them in PvP, and when it comes to botting, using them in any rated (arenas, or RBGs) PvP is a guaranteed sledgehammer on any account, regardless of past infractions or lack thereof.

Your crusade to make Seph look like an idiot is pointless. You won't get what you want. He has success unbanning people, but only in the sense that they probably barely used PQR in PvE and therefore got a slap on the wrist. If you're one of the unlucky few who got caught in the banwave, consider your account gone forever. Move on, or start another one and use a safer program. Hint: They're all going to cost money. There probably won't be another "free" program that lasts as long as PQR did ever again.
    I am aware of what you have written to me here, I just read comments here and I still do not have that kind of money to pay Sephirofl

Taran32's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am aware of what you have written to me here, I just read comments here and I still do not have that kind of money to pay Sephirofl
    If you lost your account in the PQR banwave, don't bother is what I'm saying. You more than likely won't get that account back. It's a waste of your time. Take the time to re-roll, or move on to another game entirely.

PIPOL13's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Taran32 View Post
    If you lost your account in the PQR banwave, don't bother is what I'm saying. You more than likely won't get that account back. It's a waste of your time. Take the time to re-roll, or move on to another game entirely.
    thanks for the tip

Sephiroth's Avatar Former Staff Number One Unbanner CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for the tip
    That is coming from a non user of my service. Someone whom attempted on their own most likely, and feels that due to the mass appeals that people send out, that it isn't possible. I have around a 62% success rate now moving forward on PQR bans, and that increases as I work on more and more.
    Need Unbanned? Try the oldest active unban service on OwnedCore. Sephirofl - Unban Service - Nine Years of Experience