AzerothGold.com - Experienced team, new site menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cuzz3000's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Long time user - First time poster here. Just thought I would share my recent experience with AzerothGold.com

Decided i needed PVP gear as I have to work alot of hours ATM and have no time to grind it myself so I looked on ownedcore.com for the best powerlvling site and I think I found it.
    Jumped on the live chat and to my suprise perfect english communication and great responses to all my questions.
    Purchased pvp arena S10 package and wow was I impressed perfection on every promise Junie made. Said it would be 8days 8 days later it was complete no if's or butt's what so ever. And such a good price beat all other competitors.
    I have now also bought 100k gold of this site and it was superfast delivery and great promt service again WOOOOOOOOOW I give a site like this 10/10 easy. So fast that I had to invite 3 traders into the party at one time because they all wanted to give me the gold ASAP

Junie and the team outdid themselves on every level.

Great Stuff,

AzerothGold.com - Experienced team, new site
    kender's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the post cuzz, always glad to hear from our customers.
    Just to let everyone know you can now get 10k for $14.21 with coupon code listed in this thread.
    AzerothGold.com | Facebook App Page | Get FREE Gold! (forum link)

90% delivery within an hour, the rest within the same day

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12