EU-Jabbit-Dominion ACCOUNT / Plat menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

arto186's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU-Jabbit-Dominion ACCOUNT / Plat

Hi i'm selling my wildstar account, this is a one time offer.

i quit because i'm bored with the game

perks of the account :

Only 1 char, lots of /played, Lv 50 warrior, half of required currency for name change already in the account
    Dungeon geared, some raid piece, basic runes
    almost full Pvp geared, missing 1 or 2 item upgrader (easy to obtain), full best runed (you don't have to worry about runes on your pvp gear till next season)
    Lots of mounts, almost all flairs bought, Snarfelynx (60 pp mount) kitty board (40pp board) Pico hoverboard (40 pp board) and many more
    some nice rare costumes and dyes, black hole for exemple (rarest dye with white one)
    lots of achievement
    Architect maxed, this one is expensive
    full AMP and ability ofc
    and much more little surprise there and there (house decor, reputation and so on, i did a lot)

and most of all, 110 platinium on the account
    +
    considering the amount of platinium worth in mounts runes crafting and cash, i sell it at plat rate price (0.40$ / plat) + 30$ for game purchase (account is premium and still subscribed for 2w) and /played. so 130 $ in total

EU-Jabbit-Dominion ACCOUNT / Plat