🔶 High Tier Coaching 🔶Cheap Pricing Guaranteed 🔶 Premium Service 🔶 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

SNG_Boost's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

🔶 High Tier Coaching 🔶Cheap Pricing Guaranteed 🔶 Premium Service 🔶

Hey,

My name is Denzil and I am looking for clients to coach in Valorant. I have high-level experience in a variety of modern first-person shooters and am now looking to transfer my skillset to Valorant. With Valorant being the new shooter set to take over e-Sports, there is never a better time to try and become the best possible player you can. In order to become one of the best players in the world however you need to elevate your game to the next level. In order to do this, some players feel that coaching helps them to better their game and take it to the next level. Having ranked up my account to Immortal, and competed in many scrims and pugs I now feel I have acquired enough knowledge to try and share it with others. No matter whether you are Iron 1 or Radiant, there is always something to learn. My pricing is as follows, however, I am open to negotiate to fit your needs.

Pricing:
    Iron - Platinum - $10 for 1 hour, $15 for 2 hours
    Diamoind - $15 for 1 hour, $20 for 2 hours
    Immortal/Radiant - $20 for 1 hour, $25 for 2 hours

I am a very flexible coach and will schedule coaching sessions in order to fit your needs. Coaching will be done through discord, as will the negotiation and messaging. I only accept Paypal as a payment method so please do not contact me unless you can pay via Paypal. I have vouches on previous threads if you are unsure about my credibility, and will happily provide screenshots of reviews from my previous happy customers. My discord is below, do not hesitate to message me if you are interested in what I have to offer, good luck and I hope matchmaking treats you well

Discord - Denzilator#3543

🔶 High Tier Coaching 🔶Cheap Pricing Guaranteed 🔶 Premium Service 🔶