SWTOR 3 characters with lvl 60,low price,Check for infos ! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Johsen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SWTOR 3 characters with lvl 60,low price,Check for infos !

I have like i said in the title 3 characters with lvl 60 let's check the characters:

-LvL 60 Guardian (Full pvp geared and pve,430k of credits,i have mounts but not soo rare!)
    -LvL 60 Juggernaut (Full pvp geared and pve,lots of rare mounts,6.3 mil of credits!)
    -LvL 60 Operative (Full pvp geared and pve,3.2 mil of credits,lots of rare mounts!)

Legacy lvl 42,Treek unlocked for all characters,Valiant Jedi armor set unlocked for all characters,Exterminator armor set unlocked for all characters!]
    I have 84 subs who refered me so you will get 100 cartel coins each month they will subscribe,so you will get 8400 cc each month !
    Here is my skype name : kent.hd75 contact me,i want 50$ via steam wallet or paysafe code !
    Oh and my gmail if you want to contact me there : [email protected]

Thanks for your time !
    Last edited by Johsen; 08-18-2015 at 09:44 AM.

SWTOR 3 characters with lvl 60,low price,Check for infos !