SWTOR Deluxe Digital Edition 50 Sage and 50 Shadow menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Waldomon's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SWTOR Deluxe Digital Edition 50 Sage and 50 Shadow

I am the original owner of this account. The account includes a Level 50 Sage and a Level 50 Shadow. The Sage is DPS, the Shadow is Tank specced. Starsavior Legacy is level 29. As of right now, both characters are on the Juyo Server (Low Population), however there is a free Server Transfer available to the Canderous Ordo (Medium/High Population) available if you want to use it. I left the choice in the buyer's hands for flexibility.

The Sage has run EC Story mode all the way to final boss before I quit the game. He has cleared EV and KP on ALL modes, and has the Infernal title from beating EV/Soa in less than 2 hours. I theory crafted the hell out of this Sage using SimC. He is in all modded gear with augments and puts out some serious DPS. I did not embark on much PvP with the Sage because I found PvP boring as hell.

The Shadow Tank is well geared for EV and KP Story Modes, and with my guild using their main toons (also theory crafted to hell and back), I was able to tank EV and KP on Hard Mode as well. This will take some serious know how of the spec and some good healers to do, but I have done it. I did PvP a little more with the Shadow than I did the Sage, but that's still not saying much.

I played this game more for the PvE aspect than anything, and in that I was a huge success. Along with the pictures I have uploaded, I also included a link to AskMrRobot to show exactly what the Sage has on for gear.

Character Builder - Ask Mr. Robot - Star Wars: The Old Republic

I set this sale up for 24 hours because as of right now I have an authenticator attached, and in order to remove it I need to call SWTOR directly, there is not an option to do so via the website.

The Sage only has about 41,000 credits on him from all the mod ripping I did, but that can easily be rendered by doing dailies. The Shadow has 150,000 credits on him. You can see this in the screenshots. Sage: Shadow:

PM me for price, willing to negotiate. Paypal is the only payment method accepted. Thanks!

Also available on Skype as: Waldodamon (Note: When requesting conversation in Skype please reference SWTOR so I know to accept, thanks!)
    Last edited by Waldomon; 08-01-2012 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Adding Skype Info

SWTOR Deluxe Digital Edition 50 Sage and 50 Shadow
    Death1212's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Waldomon View Post
    I am the original owner of this account. The account includes a Level 50 Sage and a Level 50 Shadow. The Sage is DPS, the Shadow is Tank specced. Starsavior Legacy is level 29. As of right now, both characters are on the Juyo Server (Low Population), however there is a free Server Transfer available to the Canderous Ordo (Medium/High Population) available if you want to use it. I left the choice in the buyer's hands for flexibility.

The Sage has run EC Story mode all the way to final boss before I quit the game. He has cleared EV and KP on ALL modes, and has the Infernal title from beating EV/Soa in less than 2 hours. I theory crafted the hell out of this Sage using SimC. He is in all modded gear with augments and puts out some serious DPS. I did not embark on much PvP with the Sage because I found PvP boring as hell.

The Shadow Tank is well geared for EV and KP Story Modes, and with my guild using their main toons (also theory crafted to hell and back), I was able to tank EV and KP on Hard Mode as well. This will take some serious know how of the spec and some good healers to do, but I have done it. I did PvP a little more with the Shadow than I did the Sage, but that's still not saying much.

I played this game more for the PvE aspect than anything, and in that I was a huge success. Along with the pictures I have uploaded, I also included a link to AskMrRobot to show exactly what the Sage has on for gear.

Character Builder - Ask Mr. Robot - Star Wars: The Old Republic

I set this sale up for 24 hours because as of right now I have an authenticator attached, and in order to remove it I need to call SWTOR directly, there is not an option to do so via the website.

The Sage only has about 41,000 credits on him from all the mod ripping I did, but that can easily be rendered by doing dailies. The Shadow has 150,000 credits on him. You can see this in the screenshots. Sage: Shadow:

PM me for price, willing to negotiate. Paypal is the only payment method accepted. Thanks!
    pm sent

10 characters

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Death1212, you need to clear out your pm's in order for me to send you a new one, it's giving me the message that you are full.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exact message:

"The following errors occurred with your submission

Death1212 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still for sale. Death1212 does not seem to be reviewing this thread at the moment.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, was at work.

How can I need to clean out storage, I only have 3 pms there.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FYI, now im waiting.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Account sold on Playerauctions. Thanks anyway for your interest!