Red Eclipse Europe Both faction menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

malasorte22's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red Eclipse Europe Both faction

Hello i am a provider of credit's on red eclipse both empire and republic,most of player's are buying credit's from the site's at a verry expensive price's. what u guys dont know is the site's are buying from the player's at verry cheap price's and sell expensier i will sugest u buy directly from me at a verry good discount price that way i win u win. I do not work for any site's i am a freelancer for them i sell from time to time my credit's to them. My offer for u is u buy directly from me and we will cut off the middle man for better price's for both of us, kind of a win win situation, provide u like my offer . we can deal face to face or via mail , u never have to pay upfront then whait day's until i deliver u the credit's. U will let me know the amount of credit's u nead, And only after i have the entaire amount of credit's u order and we are both online we deal and u transfer the cash to me, not before.

The downside is i am griding the credit's solo and have a day job in real life and i will nead like 1-2 day's to make the credit's u nead.
    And i can only acept payment's via paypal.
    If u like my offer u can contacted me to this email or via the next meseger:

yahoo: iulian_bratu2007
    msn: [email protected]

Thank u verry much Bratu.i

Red Eclipse Europe Both faction
    malasorte22's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged