PERFECT STARTiNG - Magic 45, Attack 40, Strength 31, Defence 20/Quest Points:49 / Total Lvl 304/20$ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Gametopic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PERFECT STARTiNG - Magic 45, Attack 40, Strength 31, Defence 20/Quest Points:49 / Total Lvl 304/20$

All details you need : imgur.com/a/2sCpYND

20$

You can contact me on 0wnedcore or DC: Gametopic#5106

%100 HANDMADE ! ! !

All the starting levels have been passed and you can easily start enjoying the perfect Old School Runescape adventure without wasting time.
    Initial tasks have been completed. All of the free missions are complete (except for one, you can do it with your friend. In the last stage, in the last mission)

2650K (2m650k) Coin + 433k Bank value

I can add 14 days bond as an extra. 1X Bond = 4$ *( 1x Bond time is 14 days )
    If you want to buy bonds in bulk, I can help you with the price.

- You can message to me if you have any question or offer about my account.*

- I'm assisting with the delivery step by step.

- Easy and secure.

- Instant delivery

- Verified seller.*

PERFECT STARTiNG - Magic 45, Attack 40, Strength 31, Defence 20/Quest Points:49 / Total Lvl 304/20$